John 1-12 - Part 1: The Living Word of God (Lifeguide Bible Study Series)
:We all long for a full, rich, satisfying life. But how do we fill up the empty places in our souls? How can we quench our thirst for something deeper, more lasting, more meaningful? In this thirteen-session LifeGuide®...
In Stock50+ available
You May Also Like
:We all long for a full, rich, satisfying life. But how do we fill up the empty places in our souls? How can we quench our thirst for something deeper, more lasting, more meaningful? In this thirteen-session LifeGuide® Bible Study on the first half of John, Douglas Connelly urges you to take a fresh look at Jesus. Here is the opportunity to establish-or renew-your faith in the One who offers true meaning, true belonging and true life. LifeGuide Bible Studies feature questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection. Also included are leader's notes with information on study preparation, leading small group discussion, and additional insights into specific Bible passages. Presented in a convenient workbook format and featuring the inductive Bible study approach, LifeGuides are proven and popular guides for digging into Scripture on your own or with a group.
Douglas Connelly is the senior pastor of Parkside Community Church in Sterling Heights, Michigan. He is a graduate of the University of Michigan-Flint and of Grace Theological Seminary (Master of Divinity, Master of Theology). He has also been an adjunct instructor at Spring Arbor College. He is the author of numerous Bible Study booklets and books including The Book of Revelation for Blockheads; Amazing Discoveries That Unlock the Bible; The Bible for Blockheads Revised Edition and Bible Prophecy for Blockheads.
- :getting The Most Out Of <em>john 1-12</em>
- <strong>part 1: Jesus, The Living Word Of God</strong>
- John 1–12
- 1. Encountering The Word (john I)
- 2. Signs Of God (john 2)
- 3. Starting Over (john 3)
- 4. Connecting With People (john 4)
- 5. Deity On Trial (john 5)
- 6. Jesus, The Bread Of Life (john 6)
- 7. Confused Over Christ (john 7:1-52)
- 8. Caught In Adultery (john 7:53–8:11)
- 9. Shine, Jesus, Shine (john 8:12-59)
- 10. A Blind Man Sees The Light (john 9)
- 11. Listening For The Shepherd's Voice (john 10)
- 12. Back From The Dead! (john 11)
- 13. The King's Last Acts (john 12)
- Leader's Notes