John 13-21 (Lifeguide Bible Study Series)
We all long for a full, rich, satisfying life. But how do we fill up the empty places in our souls? How can we quench our thirst for something deeper, more lasting, more meaningful? In this thirteen session LifeGuide®...
Available for immediate download.
You may also like
We all long for a full, rich, satisfying life. But how do we fill up the empty places in our souls? How can we quench our thirst for something deeper, more lasting, more meaningful? In this thirteen session LifeGuide® Bible Study guide on John, Douglas Connelly urges you to take a fresh look at Jesus. Here is the opportunity to establish-or renew-your faith in the One who offers true meaning, true belonging and true life. This revised LifeGuide Bible Study features additional questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, together with expanded leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study. For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions-making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies. PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Douglas Connelly is the senior pastor of Parkside Community Church in Sterling Heights, Michigan. He is a graduate of the University of Michigan-Flint and of Grace Theological Seminary (Master of Divinity, Master of Theology). He has also been an adjunct instructor at Spring Arbor College. He is the author of numerous Bible Study booklets and books including The Book of Revelation for Blockheads; Amazing Discoveries That Unlock the Bible; The Bible for Blockheads Revised Edition and Bible Prophecy for Blockheads.
- We All Long For A Full, Rich, Satisfying Life. But How Do We Fill Up The Empty Places In Our Souls? How Can We Quench Our Thirst For Something Deeper, More Lasting, More Meaningful? In This Thirteen Session Lifeguide<sup>®</sup> Bible Study Guide On John, Douglas Connelly Urges You To Take A Fresh Look At Jesus. Here Is The Opportunity To Establish-or Renew-your Faith In The One Who Offers True Meaning, True Belonging And True Life. This Revised Lifeguide Bible Study Features Additional Questions For Starting Group Discussions And For Meeting God In Personal Reflection, Together With Expanded Leader's Notes And A "now Or Later" Section In Each Study. For Over Three Decades Lifeguide Bible Studies Have Provided Solid Biblical Content And Raised Thought-provoking Questions-making For A One-of-a-kind Bible Study Experience For Individuals And Groups. This Series Has More Than 130 Titles On Old And New Testament Books, Character Studies, And Topical Studies. <strong>pdf Download With A Single-user License; Available From Intervarsity Press And Other Resellers.</strong>
- <strong>part 2: Jesus, The Living Way To God</strong>
- John 13-21
- 1. The Son As A Slave (john 13:1-17)
- 2. A Traitor? Not Me! (john 13:18-38)
- 3. Comfort For A Troubled Heart (john 14)
- 4. The Secret Of The Vine (john 15:1-11)
- 5. The Cost Of Friendship (john 15:12–16:4)
- 6. Secrets Of The Spirit (john 16:5-15)
- 7. Peace In A Time Of Trouble (john 16:16-33)
- 8. Jesus Prays For Us (john 17)
- 9. Trial Trust (john 18:1-27)
- 10. Character Test (character Test)
- 11. Obedient To Death (john 19:17-42)
- 12. The Son Is Up! (john 20)
- 13. A Walk With A Resurrected Man (john 21)
- Leader's Notes