John the Baptist, Jesus as King, Peter (On The Way Series)
Do you want to encourage children to read the Bible? Do you want them to realise that the Bible is God's guide for them, relevant, exciting, dynamic? TnT Ministries have developed 'On The Way' to meet your needs, the needs...
Available Now.5 Available
You may also like
Do you want to encourage children to read the Bible? Do you want them to realise that the Bible is God's guide for them, relevant, exciting, dynamic? TnT Ministries have developed 'On The Way' to meet your needs, the needs of your church and most importantly, the needs of the children you teach.
You will be 'On the Way' with these seven steps to success:
1. REPRODUCIBLE: The activities are photocopiable so one book is all you need per teacher.
2. MULTI-AGE: Each lesson has activities specially designed for three to five year olds, five to seven year olds, seven to nine and nine to eleven year olds so they can learn and thrive together.
3. COMPREHENSIVE: A three-year syllabus covers all the major doctrines of the Christian faith.
4. ENJOYABLE: Children love it and learn from it - so you will love teaching it too.
5. BIBLICAL: The children and the teachers learn together as everyone gets into the Bible.
6. TEACHER FRIENDLY: Lesson plans and preparation tips to make this series one you will recommend to others. It is designed by teachers who teach teachers.
7. TRUSTWORTHY: Edited by David Jackman of the Proclamation Trust this material has been tested in a variety of different denominational settings. It's worthwhile and it works.
It doesn't matter if you are in a church, community hall or sports complex, 'On The Way' is flexible enough to suit a wide variety of situations. It doesn't matter how many children you have. You can have six or twenty six. You just photocopy the activity pages - there are no extra magazines to buy. It doesn't matter if your children come from a churched or un-churched background. The 'On The Way' series teaches God's Word simply and effectively.
Churches around the world from America to France, Spain to Korea, Hong Kong to Australia have discovered the strength of this Sunday School syllabus. It is biblical, undated, multi-age, chronological and informative. Leaders and students are learning together the world over with the 'On The Way' series - a unique and excellent curriculum.
You will be On The Way with these seven steps to success. The activities are photcopiable so one book is all you need per teacher. The material has been developed specifically for this difficult-to-please age group-encouraging children to a life time of Bible study. A two year syllabus in six books that builds on the 3-9's syllabus and introduces children to basic Bible study. Children enjoy it as it stretches and challenges them. You will enjoy teaching it too. The children and the teachers learn together as everyone gets into the Bible. Lesson plans and preparation tips make this series one you will recoment to others. It's designed by teachers who teach teachers! Edited by David Jackman of the Proclamation Trust this material has been tested in a variety of different denominational settings. It's worthwhile and it works.^^
The second book in the series following on from the bestselling Rainforest AdventuresChildren are fascinated with the natural world around them and with facts and information about animals that they have never seen. However often good nature programmes on T.V. or articles in magazines centre on evolution and completely ignore the Creator. Each story has a Bible verse and lesson for the reader to take away. Written by someone who spent his life in the Rainforest this book has the added benefit of being written by someone who has been there lived there and experienced the culture not just someone who has read the encyclopaedias.
Author of Alternative Sunday School Material 'On the Way' and the Youth Bible Studies Junction. TnT Minstries is currently headed up by Rory and Kim Bell having previously been run by Trevor and Thalia Blundell.