Joseph, Job & Moses (On The Way Series)
Do you want to encourage children to read the Bible? Do you want them to realise that the Bible is God's guide for them, relevant, exciting, dynamic? TnT Ministries have developed 'On The Way' to meet your needs, the needs...
Order now to secure your copy when our stock arrives.0 Available. Expected to ship December 2019.
You may also like
Do you want to encourage children to read the Bible? Do you want them to realise that the Bible is God's guide for them, relevant, exciting, dynamic? TnT Ministries have developed 'On The Way' to meet your needs, the needs of your church and most importantly, the needs of the children you teach.
You will be 'On the Way' with these seven steps to success:
1. REPRODUCIBLE: The activities are photocopiable so one book is all you need per teacher.
2. MULTI-AGE: Each lesson has activities specially designed for three to five year olds, five to seven year olds, seven to nine and nine to eleven year olds so they can learn and thrive together.
3. COMPREHENSIVE: A three-year syllabus covers all the major doctrines of the Christian faith.
4. ENJOYABLE: Children love it and learn from it - so you will love teaching it too.
5. BIBLICAL: The children and the teachers learn together as everyone gets into the Bible.
6. TEACHER FRIENDLY: Lesson plans and preparation tips to make this series one you will recommend to others. It is designed by teachers who teach teachers.
7. TRUSTWORTHY: Edited by David Jackman of the Proclamation Trust this material has been tested in a variety of different denominational settings. It's worthwhile and it works.
It doesn't matter if you are in a church, community hall or sports complex, 'On The Way' is flexible enough to suit a wide variety of situations. It doesn't matter how many children you have. You can have six or twenty six. You just photocopy the activity pages - there are no extra magazines to buy. It doesn't matter if your children come from a churched or un-churched background. The 'On The Way' series teaches God's Word simply and effectively.
Churches around the world from America to France, Spain to Korea, Hong Kong to Australia have discovered the strength of this Sunday School syllabus. It is biblical, undated, multi-age, chronological and informative. Leaders and students are learning together the world over with the 'On The Way' series - a unique and excellent curriculum.
n the Way works as a three year syllabus. It covers
the main Bible stories from Genesis to the Acts of
the Apostles. All the Bible stories are taught as truth
and not myth.
Each year the birth of Jesus is taught at Christmas
and the death and resurrection of Jesus at Easter.
Between Christmas and Easter the syllabus covers
aspects of Jesus' life and teaching, and after Easter
there is a short series on the Early Church. The rest
of the year is spent looking at the Old Testament
stories, covering broad sweeps of Old Testament
history. In this way leaders and children gain an
orderly and cohesive view of God's dealings with his
people throughout the Old and New Testaments.
The lessons are grouped in series, each of which is
introduced by a series overview stating the aims of
the series, the lesson aim and an appropriate
Every lesson has Bible study notes to enable the
teacher to understand the passage. There are 3 age
ranges of activity suitable for 3-5s, 5-7s and 7-9s,
which they can take home.
This book covers 10 weeks of Old Testament lessons:
Job (1 week)
Author of Alternative Sunday School Material 'On the Way' and the Youth Bible Studies Junction. TnT Minstries is currently headed up by Rory and Kim Bell having previously been run by Trevor and Thalia Blundell.