Kingdom Culture: Transforming Individuals and Communities
"Kingdom Culture" will help you to more fully understand the nature of the Kingdom of Heaven. It will assist you to enter more of the Kingdom and equip you to help others to do so as well. It will help...
In Stock5 available
You May Also Like
"Kingdom Culture" will help you to more fully understand the nature of the Kingdom of Heaven. It will assist you to enter more of the Kingdom and equip you to help others to do so as well. It will help you to participate in the Kingdom transformation of individuals and enterprises. It will help:
- To know the difference between seeing, entering and inheriting the Kingdom
- With a deeper understanding of the spiritual dimensions of the Kingdom
- To bring a better understanding of the "keys of the Kingdom"
- With a Kingdom-based model that you can apply to your personal life, church and business
- Bring a better understanding of culture and cultural change
- To simplify your mission, vision, values and culture
- To be more effective in bringing the Kingdom through your church, business, family or other enterprise
- To understand how to develop a spiritual, apostolic or innovative culture
- To harness five processes of personal transformation
- A way of measuring Kingdom values and culture
- To know Kingdom ways of building organisational culture
Wayne Back is the founder and Managing Director of Kingdom Culture Australia (www.kingdomculture.com.au), Management Training Australia (www.mtaustralia.com) and Heaven in Spain (www.heaveninspain.com). He was converted as a result of a powerful experience of the Holy Spirit whilst doing research in atomic physics at the University of Western Australia. He has been a Senior Pastor, Executive Pastor ans Bible College Principal, in Australia for over 30 years. He is also the author of the books "Building Spiritual Enterprises" and "Understanding the witness of the Spirit". He holds an Honours degree in Physics, a Diploma of Ministry and a Masters in Management. Wayne lives in Melbourne, Australia with his wife of 34 years. He has three daughters and 2 grandchildren.