KJV a W Tozer Bible (Red Letter Edition)
"The Word of God well understood and religiously obeyed is the shortest route to spiritual perfection. Nothing less than a whole Bible can make a whole Christian." - A. W. Tozer Key writings of one of the twentieth century's...
In Stock4 available
You May Also Like
- King James VersionComparison
- Book Introductions
- Maps & Charts
- Red Lettering
"The Word of God well understood and religiously obeyed is the shortest route to spiritual perfection. Nothing less than a whole Bible can make a whole Christian."
- A. W. Tozer
Key writings of one of the twentieth century's most profound Christian authors are married with the scriptures that A. W. Tozer loved, studied and wrote about over the course of his forty year ministry.
Hendrickson Publishers is proud to introduce The A.W.Tozer Bible, which will introduce a whole generation of readers to his work. Tozer (1897-1963), as pastor, preacher, student and teacher, is perhaps the closest American writer to C.S.Lewis, with the same penetrating insights and straightforward use of language. His bracing words, which accompany related passages throughout this Bible, unlock many of the mysteries of the Scriptures in language that could have been written today.
This unique volume features over 500 key selections and teachings, taken from more than 40 of Tozer's writings, ranging from seminal bestselling books like The Pursuit of God and The Attributes of God to lesser-known works such as The Size of the Soul and The Root of the Righteous.
Each selection appears in one of three categories:
- Over 365 selections, each sharing the page with the Bible passage to which it refers, add depth and insight to a particular verse's application for the believer.
- More than 100 writings that apply the deep meaning of the Christian faith to everyday life.
- Nearly 100 entries, tied to scripture, that exhort the reader to resist complacency in particular areas of one's "living out" the Word in the world.
- Brief biography of A. W. Tozer
- Over 500 Tozer selections
- Book introductions
- Words of Christ in red