Know Why You Believe (Paul Little "Believe" Series)
In 2006, Christianity Today voted this title one of the top 50 books that have shaped evangelicals! Have you ever asked: Do science and Scripture conflict? Is Christian experience real? Why does God allow suffering and evil?...
In Stock8 available
You May Also Like
In 2006, Christianity Today voted this title one of the top 50 books that have shaped evangelicals! Have you ever asked:
Do science and Scripture conflict?
Is Christian experience real?
Why does God allow suffering and evil?
These questions need solid answers. That's what a million people have already found in this clear and reasonable response to the toughest intellectual challenges posed to Christian belief. This edition, revised and updated by Marie Little in consultation with experts in science and archaeology, provides twenty-first-century information and offers solid ground for those who are willing to search for truth. Included is a study guide for individuals or groups. The classic answerbook on Christian faith has never been better! This new printing includes a foreword by James Nyquist, former publisher of InterVarsity Press.
Paul E. Little and his wife, Marie, worked for twenty-five years with InterVarsity Christian Fellowship. Until his death in 1975, Little was also associate professor of evangelism at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in Deerfield, Illinois. He was the author of several books and articles, including Know Why You Believe.
- Foreword By James F. Nyquist
- Introduction: How This Book Began
- 1. Is Christianity Rational?
- 2. Is There A God?
- 3. Is Christ God?
- 4. Did Christ Rise From The Dead?
- 5. Is The Bible God's Word?
- 6. Are The Bible Documents Reliable?
- 7. Does Archaeology Verify Scripture?
- 8. Are Miracles Possible?
- 9. Do Science & Scripture Agree?
- 10. Why Does God Allow Suffering & Evil?
- 11. Does Christianity Differ From Other World Religions?
- 12. Is Christian Experience Valid?
- Study Questions