Life Principles From the Women of the Bible (Book 2) (Following God: Character Builders Series)
Out of StockAvailable to Order
You May Also Like
God's Woman of Yesterday Speak Boldly to God's Women of Today.
The women of the Bible play an integral, essential, and crucial role in the eternal plan of God. From heaven's point of view, women are always unique, matchless, and irreplaceable-they are never to be found in a subservient ranking within the kingdom of God. The woman characters featured in Woman of the Bible (Book Two) demonstrates to us the struggles we all have in being faithful and submissive to God's design. Examples are given of those who received blessing from a surrendered walk with God as well as those who did not follow His directions. Other examples are given of those who learned the ideals of inner beauty, surrender, and servanthood over time.
Through a detailed study of each of these noteworthy women of the Bible, you will learn that God has called today's woman to play a significant role in society, in the home, and in the church. You will learn from their mistakes and discover that the blessings of God are heaped upon the woman who faithfully trusts the Lord in all situations.
In the pages of this books you will come face to face with such questions as:
* Do you take comfort in knowing that God sees everything, including the wrongs that others have done to you?
* What does God say through His Word about showing partiality to others?
* Do you realize that God loves you in spite of the fact that others don't seem to?
* Can it be said of you that you are a beautiful person on the inside?
* What do you need to do to make it more difficult for you to give into fleshly desires?
* Do you possess a submissive spirit as evidence of God working in your life?
Richard Shepherd spent the last 20 years developing computer software in blue chip organizations. He is a qualified accountant and the bestselling author of "Excel VBA Macro Programming" and "Excel 2007 VBA Macro Programming".
Barber is the director and keynote speaker for To Live is Christ Ministries, headquartered in Reno, NV. For 18 years he served as the Senior Pastor-Teacher of woodland Park Baptist Church in Chattanooga, TN.
Rasnake served for four years as campus director of the Campus Crusade ministry at the University of Tennessee. In 1989 he left Campus Crusade to serve with Wayne Barber at Woodland Park Baptist Church as the Associate Pastor of Discipleship and training. He has been ministering in Eastern Europe in the role of equipping local believers for the past 10 years.
- :<div><p><i><b>table Of Contents</b></i></p><p>&#160;</p><p>hagar&#160; 1</p><p>trusting That God Sees</p><p>&#160;</p><p>lot's Wife&#160; 19</p><p>remembering God's Judgment</p><p>&#160;</p><p>rebekah&#160; 37</p><p>the Peril Of Being Partial</p><p>&#160;</p><p>leah&#160; 53</p><p>coping With Rejection</p><p>&#160;</p><p>rachel&#160; 67</p><p>beautiful But Bitter</p><p>&#160;</p><p>abigail&#160; 85</p><p>a Woman Marked By Beauty&#160; &amp; Wisdom</p><p>&#160;</p><p>bathsheba&#160; 101</p><p>finding Faith After Failure</p><p>jezebel&#160; 117</p><p>&#160;</p><p>elizabeth&#160; 133</p><p>singing The Songs Of Salvation</p><p>&#160;</p><p>the Woman At The Well&#160; 151</p><p>living Water For A Worshiping Heart</p><p>&#160;</p><p>women Of The Gospels&#160; 169</p><p>experiencing Jesus And Faithfully Following Him</p><p>&#160;</p><p>the Submissive Wife&#160; 191</p><p>biblical Principles For A Healthy Marriage</p><p>how To Follow God&#160; 207</p><p>&#160;</p></div>