Live in London and More
Join Gospel great Donnie McClurkin for an all-time great performance from London! This fourteen track set blends worshipful traditional gospel with upbeat celebrations and a dash of world flavor. Includes Who Would've Thought(with Marvin Winans), 'll Trust You Lord...
Out of StockAvailable to Order
You May Also Like
Join Gospel great Donnie McClurkin for an all-time great performance from London! This fourteen track set blends worshipful traditional gospel with upbeat celebrations and a dash of world flavor. Includes Who Would've Thought(with Marvin Winans), 'll Trust You Lord, Great Is Your Mercy, and more.
:This recording of Live in London and More. was filmed before a packed house at the famous Fairfield Hall in Croydon, England and offers Donnie's flawless and timeless renditions of the songs you have grown to love, including "Carribean Medley," "Who Would've thought." and more.
- 1. IntroDonnie Mcclurkin0:59
- 2. That`s What I BelieveDonnie Mcclurkin0:59
- 3. Just For MeDonnie Mcclurkin0:59
- 4. Who Would`ve ThoughtDonnie Mcclurkin0:59
- 5. Didn`t You KnowDonnie Mcclurkin0:59
- 6. I`ll Trust You LordDonnie Mcclurkin0:59
- 7. Caribbean MedleyDonnie Mcclurkin0:59
- 8. Victory Chant (hail Jesus)Donnie Mcclurkin0:59
- 9. Psalm 27Donnie Mcclurkin0:59
- 10. Great Is Your MercyDonnie Mcclurkin0:59
- 11. Lord I Lift Your Name On HighDonnie Mcclurkin0:59
- 12. We Fall DownDonnie Mcclurkin0:59
- 13. We Fall Down (reprise/altar Call)Donnie Mcclurkin0:59
- 14. I Do I DoDonnie Mcclurkin0:59
Donnie McClurkin is a gospel vocalist with the soul of Andrae Crouch and the contemporary flair of Kirk Franklin. Born into a home filled with domestic violence and drug abuse, McClurkin was saved by an aunt who sang background vocals with Crouch himself. After staying close to Crouch throughout his boyhood, he began to play piano and sing with his church youth choir. He formed the McClurkin Singers by the time he was a teenager, and later formed another group, the New York Restoration Choir.
He was hired as an associate minister at Marvin Winans' Perfecting Church in 1989 and endured a bout with leukemia that same year. A friendship with a Warner Alliance executive resulted in his signing to the label for his 1996 self-titled LP, with producers Mark Kibble (of Take 6), Cedric and Victor Maxwell and Andrae Crouch.
Bio by John Bush, www.allmusic.com. Accessed 02.04.14