Lord, Change My Attitude Before It's Too Late (Bible Study Book)
: What does God think about attitudes? This updated study from James MacDonald uses examples from the Israelites' journey out of Egypt to show that attitudes can affect whether someone stays in the wilderness or enjoys the blessings of the...
Unavailable. Out of Print. Only available while stock lasts. Other edition is available. 9780802413192Out of Print
You may also like
What does God think about attitudes? This updated study from James MacDonald uses examples from the Israelites' journey out of Egypt to show that attitudes can affect whether someone stays in the wilderness or enjoys the blessings of the promised land. Learn how you can put off attitudes God hates and put on those He honors:
• from complaining to thankfulness
• from coveting to contentment
• from criticizing to love
• from doubting to faith
• from rebellion to submission
Lord, Change My Attitude Bible Study Book is a powerful combination of in-depth Bible study and real-life application. It includes case studies, prayers, and examples of good and bad attitudes from both testaments that believers can apply in their own lives to develop better attitudes.
• Biblically rooted and gospel-centered
• Group and personal components
• Individual study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
• See that attitudes are simply patterns of thinking that can be changed.
• Identify attitudes that dishonor God, disrupt your fellowship with Him, and hinder your spiritual growth.
• Learn how to replace destructive attitudes with God-pleasing ones.
• Apply biblical teachings about redemptive attitudes that can move you from stagnancy to life-changing growth in your walk with the Lord.
James MacDonald is founding and senior pastor of Harvest Bible Chapel in Northwest Chicago, Illinois. He holds degrees from London Baptist Bible College (B.A.), Trinity Evangelical Divinity School (M.A.), and Phoenix Seminary (Doctor of Ministry). He has written many books inlcuding Lord, Change My Attitude...Before It's Too Late and Gripped by the Greatness of God. Pastor MacDonald's teaching can be heard on radio all across North America. He and his wife, Kathy, have three children and reside in the northwest suburbs of Chicago.