Love/War/Solar System (United Pursuit Band Series)
"We are soldiers of light dancing on the wind... We are the LoveWar." The introduction to Michael Ketterer's debut album, Love/War/Solar System, sets the tone for an album rife with the triumphs and trails of life on Earth as...
Available Now.1 Available
You may also like
"We are soldiers of light dancing on the wind... We are the LoveWar."
The introduction to Michael Ketterer's debut album, Love/War/Solar System, sets the tone for an album rife with the triumphs and trails of life on Earth as a Jesus follower.
This album's eclectic musical approach vividly captures the vastness of God. Love/War/Solar System is bubbling with energy with the stadium rock "Watchout", the funky, disco-esque "Love In The City", and the Europop "Gonna Find Me".
Michael teamed up with producer/electric player Brandon Hampton (Forerunner Music, Jason Upton) to find a fresh and irresistibility fun sound; a merge of electronic, pop, and soul together with the powerful vocals and spirit stirring lyrics.
Ketterer's distinctive voice serves as the vehicle to deliver a fresh collection of music that will bring forth the movement of your soul, that will set your feet a moving, your heart song pouring forth and before you know it you will have entered into a whole new place with the Creator!
1. Love/war/solar System Intro
- 1. Love/war/solar System IntroMICHAEL KETTERER0:59
- 2. Keep On BurningMICHAEL KETTERER0:59
- 3. Solar SystemMICHAEL KETTERER0:59
- 4. WatchoutMICHAEL KETTERER0:59
- 5. Love In The CityMICHAEL KETTERER0:59
- 6. Gonna Find MeMICHAEL KETTERER0:59
- 7. Wild OneMICHAEL KETTERER0:59
- 8. The Rock (feat. J. May)MICHAEL KETTERER0:59
- 9. Water NeedMICHAEL KETTERER0:59
- 10. Water NeedMICHAEL KETTERER0:59
- 11. Shout It (feat. J. May)MICHAEL KETTERER0:59
- 12. Dusty RoadMICHAEL KETTERER0:59
Michael Ketterer is part of United Pursuit, a musical collective bound together by friendship, united in vision, and a life lived together in community.
"Michael is passion personified. He sings loudly, loves deeply, and worships God like it's his last day on earth, every time. He is a pastor and mentor to high school and college age kids on a daily basis, a loving husband and father to his wife Ivey and four kids."
"Michael is the real deal - incredible talent, a heart of a gold, and a fresh soul-meets-electro pop sound. He carries such a strong message of God's love and purpose for His children," says Nathan Fray, fellow band member and director of United Pursuit Records.