Mastering Life Before It's Too Late
Bestselling author Pastor Rob Morgan provides ten Bible-based laws for productive people by answering the question: How do I gain control over my life right now? A lifelong student of the Bible, Rob Morgan has spent forty years reading...
You May Also Like
Bestselling author Pastor Rob Morgan provides ten Bible-based laws for productive people by answering the question: How do I gain control over my life right now?
A lifelong student of the Bible, Rob Morgan has spent forty years reading thousands of pages about maximizing each day and becoming purposeful and productive. Now he has found a simple plan that works-featuring ten biblical principles that transcend human wisdom. These life patterns can be implemented today whether you're a student or a senior adult, a novice or an executive. They can help anyone, anytime, anywhere develop a perpetually effective life.
1. Listen to a twelve-year-old: Jesus' first statement was: Be about your Father's business.
2. Redeem the time: Wasted hours can never be regained.
3. Clear the decks: God isn't disorganized; why should we be?
4. Maximize the morning: Schedule a standing appointment with God.
5. Pull off at rest stops: Routinely replenish your inner resources.
6. Operate on yourself: Diagnose and treat yourself spiritually.
7. Live "As If": Act by faith even when your emotions aren't cooperating.
8. Bathe in the Dead Sea: Experience the buoyancy of biblical joy.
9. Practice the power of plodding: Effectively complete major tasks by persistently working in small increments.
10. Remember there are two of you: It's Christ in you Who's achieving significance.
Based on actual Scriptures, this simple, hope-filled plan for mastering life before it's too late will put you on the path toward a lifetime of success.
Robert J. Morgan is a Gold Medallion Award-winning author and has served as pastor of The Donelson Fellowship in Nashville, Tennessee, for nearly thirty years. He holds degrees from Columbia International University (BS), Wheaton Graduate School (MA), and Luther Rice Seminary (M.Div.).
His books include Then Sings My Soul (Volumes 1 and 2); Nelson's Annual Preacher's Sourcebook; Nelson's Complete Book of Stories, Illustrations, and Quotes; The Promise; My All in All; and The Red Sea Rules. Rob and his wife have three daughters and nine grandchildren.