Matchless: The Life and Love of Jesus (8 Weeks) (Bible Study Book)
:Who is Jesus? Why did He come to earth? How can I know Him? We live in a world where there's a lot of confusion about Jesus. Too often people want to shape Him and His message to fit...
In Stock10 available
You May Also Like
:Who is Jesus? Why did He come to earth? How can I know Him?
We live in a world where there's a lot of confusion about Jesus. Too often people want to shape Him and His message to fit their personal needs or agendas. So how can we know the truth?
Join Seamless author Angie Smith in this 8-session search for truth as she unfolds the story of our matchless Savior-His mission, miracles, and message. Whether you've walked with Him for years or are meeting Him for the first time, this study will deepen your understanding of Jesus through biblical, historical, and cultural insight and help you see Him less as an iconic figure and more as an intimate friend.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments to complete between 8 weeks of group sessions
- Teaching videos, approximately 10-15 minutes per session, available for purchase or rent
- Enrich your understanding of Jesus in His historical and cultural contexts.
- Allow the truth about Jesus to confront your doubt.
- Get equipped to share the gospel of Jesus with others.
Angie Smithis the wife of Todd Smith (lead singer of Dove Award winning group Selah) and author of the popular blog entitled Bring the Rain. She holds a Masters degree in Developmental Psychology from Vanderbilt University and lives with her husband and daughters in Nashville, Tennessee.