Matthew (Studies On The Go Series)
What do small group leaders need? Good Bible studies that engage their kids. The purpose of this book in the Studies On the Go series is to provide small group leaders with creative and engaging Bible study questions they won?t...
Available for immediate download.
You may also like
What do small group leaders need? Good Bible studies that engage their kids. The purpose of this book in the Studies On the Go series is to provide small group leaders with creative and engaging Bible study questions they won?t have to rewrite. Students will be pushed, encouraged and challenged by these studies, but the real goal is that they would be changed.
Laurie Polich-Short has designed Matthew for the busy youth worker who either lacks the time or the information to lead a quality Bible study. Written for the fast paced leader that does not skimp on depth and substance, Laurie has constructed down to earth questions that get kids into the text and to hear God's Word on a practical level. Each consecutive passage of Scripture sets the topic to help students think deeply, talk openly, and apply what they are learning to their lives.
With 15 years of youth ministry experience, Laurie Polich-Short serves as pastor of small groups and discipleship at Ocean Hills Covenant Church, in Santa Barbara. She's the author of several books including Help! I'm a Small-Group Leader training curriculum and book, Studies on the Go: John, and Small Group Qs, and she speaks frequently to students and youth workers across the country.
- <p>what Do Small Group Leaders Need? Good Bible Studies That Engage Their Kids. The Purpose Of This Book In The <em>studies On The Go</em> Series Is To Provide Small Group Leaders With Creative And Engaging Bible Study Questions They <em>won?t</em> Have To Rewrite. Students Will Be Pushed, Encouraged And Challenged By These Studies, But The Real Goal Is That They Would Be Changed.</p> <p><strong> </strong></p> <p>laurie Polich-short Has Designed <em>matthew</em> For The Busy Youth Worker Who Either Lacks The Time Or The Information To Lead A Quality Bible Study. Written For The Fast Paced Leader That Does Not Skimp On Depth And Substance, Laurie Has Constructed Down To Earth Questions That Get Kids Into The Text And To Hear God's Word On A Practical Level. Each Consecutive Passage Of Scripture Sets The Topic To Help Students Think Deeply, Talk Openly, And Apply What They Are Learning To Their Lives.</p>
- 1.matthew 1: Chosen By God (sample Enclosed)
- 2.matthew 2: The Real King
- 3.matthew 3: Preparing The Way
- 4.matthew 4: Tested And Tried
- 5.matthew 5: How To Treat Others
- 6.matthew 6: How To Live By Faith
- 7.matthew 7: True Judgment
- 8.matthew 8: Faith And Healing
- 9.matthew 9: A Deeper Healing
- 10.matthew 10: A Call To Followers
- 11.matthew 11:true To The End
- 12.matthew 12: Fruit Shows The Truth
- 13.matthew 13: Seeds And Weeds
- 14.matthew 14: Miracle Man
- 15.matthew 15: It?s The Inside That Counts
- 16.matthew 16: Seeing Through God?s Eyes
- 17.matthew 17: A Foreshadowing Of Things To Come
- 18.matthew 18:compassion And Forgiveness
- 19.matthew 19:putting God First
- 20.matthew 20: Fairness And Grace
- 21.matthew 21:responding To Jesus
- 22.matthew 22:god?s Love Lived Out
- 23.matthew 23:seven Woes
- 24.matthew 24:known And Unknown
- 25.matthew 25:he Will Come
- 26.matthew 26:1-30:preparation For Death
- 27.matthew 26:31-75: Loyalty Tested
- 28.matthew 27:1-26: Pilate?s Dilemma
- 29.matthew 27:27-66: Death On Our Behalf
- 30.matthew 28:resurrection And New Life