Matthew: The Penultimate Question
In this new collection of songs inspired by the Gospel of Matthew, Michael Card provides an extended musical meditation on the identity of Jesus. Revolving around Jesus' momentous question to his disciples "Who do you say that I am?," the...
Available Now.10+ Available
You may also like
In this new collection of songs inspired by the Gospel of Matthew, Michael Card provides an extended musical meditation on the identity of Jesus. Revolving around Jesus' momentous question to his disciples "Who do you say that I am?," the songs reflect on the person of Jesus as God's ultimate response to the "penultimate" question that has plagued humanity for ages--Who am I?
1. This Is Who You Are
- 1. This Is Who You AreMichael Card0:59
- 2. Galilee (featuring Phil Keaggy)Michael Card0:59
- 3. And DreamsMichael Card0:59
- 4. A Simple House In GalileeMichael Card0:59
- 5. His HumanityMichael Card0:59
- 6. The Gift To BelieveMichael Card0:59
- 7. When Did We See You?Michael Card0:59
- 8. Go Find Out What This MeansMichael Card0:59
- 9. The KingdomMichael Card0:59
- 10. Till We're All FreeMichael Card0:59
Michael Card is an award-winning musician, performing artist and writer of "El Shaddai," "Immanuel" and many other songs. He has produced over 21 albums. He has also written numerous books, including A Fragile StoneThe Emotional Life of Simon Peter; Scribbling in the Sand: Christ and Creativity; A Violent Grace; The Parable of Joy and Sleep Sound in Jesus (a children's book).
A graduate of Western Kentucky University with a bachelor's and master's degrees in biblical studies, Card is currently at work on a Ph.D. in classical literature. He also serves as mentor to many younger artists and musicians, teaching courses on the creative process and calling the Christian recording industry into deeper discipleship. Card lives in Tennessee with his wife and four children.