Meet Me At the Well
Virelle Kidder recently found herself at the end of her rope following ^a year of crises with her children and her mother-but it led her to the well of ^Living Water! Her candid reflection will help lead women to a...
Available for immediate download.
You may also like
Virelle Kidder recently found herself at the end of her rope following ^a year of crises with her children and her mother-but it led her to the well of ^Living Water! Her candid reflection will help lead women to a month-long time of ^refreshment.
1. I'm Dying Here, Lord
2. Do You See Me, Jesus
3. ^I'm So Tired of People Needing Me
4. I Feel Angry at the Things You've ^Allowed
5. I'm Out of Strength and Out of Answers
6. My Love Is ^Almost Gone
7. But They're So Ungrateful!
8. Would It Be So Bad ^to run Away?
9. Lord, It Would Help If I could See Your Face
10. ^It Would Help if You Would Talk Out Loud
11. Could You Answer My Prayers ^a Little Sooner?
12. I Want Your Will, But I'm Afraid
13. Squeeze ^My Hand One More Time, Lord
14. Treasure Hunt
15. I Feel Like ^a Miracle in Slow Motion!
16. Life Trickles Back into My bones
17. ^I'm in Way Over My Head
18. I Feel a Laugh Coming On
19. Rest ^Is Sweet Indeed
20. Recovering a Happy Heart
21. Lord, Your World ^Is Beautiful!
22. Jesus, I See Your Face!
23. Thank You for Loving ^Me So
24. Sprinkle Me with Joy and Wonder
25. Lord, You Are My ^Well
26. Fill Me with Living Water for Others
27. Please Own My ^Renegade Tongue
28. Every Good Gift
29. Teaching Me to Love Like ^You
30. Lacking Nothing
31. Songs in the Night
VIRELLE KIDDER is a full-time writer and conference speaker who ^has proclaimed the love of God for more than 25 years, and once hosted her own daily ^radio talk show in New York's capital district. She is the author of six books, ^including The Best Life Ain't Easy and Meet Me at the Well. Virelle ^and her husband, Steve, have four grown children and eight grandchildren and live ^in Sebastian, Florida. For more information, visit www.virellekidder.com.
Noted speaker and author Virelle Kidder recently found herself at the end ^of her rope following a year of crises with her children and her mother. The end ^of that rope led to the well of Living Water! What started out as a drought in her ^life became the impetus for drawing deep. Virelle's candid, and oft-times humorous, ^reflection on the power of the Living Water will lead women to a month-long time ^of refreshment. She encourages all women to Meet Me at the Well.
Meet Me at the Well is for everywoman who has ever tried ^to be all things to everyone and, more often than not, ends up spiritually dehydrated. ^Virelle Kidder is a master storyteller. Her transparent, captivating writing, ^coupled with God's enduring wisdom, offers a refreshing dive into God's word you ^cannot afford to miss.
- Carmen Leal, Author of The Twenty-Third Psalm ^for Caregivers and founder of SomeOne Cares Christian Caregiver Conferences
Meet ^at the Well is not just another Christian book. It's a way of life. ^This book shows us how to be safe in God's arms...to really, really believe He is ^there at the well for us every day.
- Patricia Lorenz, Inspirational writer ^and speaker
Through Meet Me at the Well, Virelle Kidder lets ^us into her life and takes us with her on a month-long journey to dig down to our ^common source of Living Water. There we are directed to the Word and the truth ^that He is there, and will meet us, no matter what. I found her message real, ^warm, and reassuring, and I know many others will too.
- Nancie Carmichael, ^former editor of Virtue Magazine and author of Selah: Your Moment ^to Stop, Think, and Step into Your Future
Noted speaker and author Virelle Kidder recently found herself at the end of her rope following a year of crises with her children and her mother. The end of that rope led to the well of Living Water! What started out as a drought in her life became the impetus for drawing deep. Virelle's candid, and oft-times humorous, reflection on the power of the Living Water will lead women to a month-long time of refreshment. She encourages all women to Meet Me at the Well.
Virelle Kidder is the author of three books and contributing writher for Today's Christian Women. She is widely published in natinal magazines such as Decision, Homelife, and Tapestry. She is a former radio talk show host.