Message 10Th Anniversary Reader's Edition (Black Letter Edition)
It's been ten years since NavPress brought you the full edition of the Message Bible. Now we are introducing a special limited-time edition Message 10th Anniversary Reader's Edition. Written in order to make the Bible's meaning more understandable...
Out of PrintUnavailable
You May Also Like
- The MessageComparison
- 11 ptBible Print Sizes
- Black Lettering
- Large Print
- Ribbon Marker
It's been ten years since NavPress brought you the full edition of the Message Bible. Now we are introducing a special limited-time edition Message 10th Anniversary Reader's Edition.
Written in order to make the Bible's meaning more understandable to modern readers, The Messagewas worked directly from the Greek and Hebrew texts into the idioms, images, and language people speak in their homes and workplaces.
When paired with your favorite study Bible, this contemporary reader's version offers deeper understanding of complex passages. And because it is formatted into a single column and has no verse numbers, it reads like a novel.
Enhance your Bible reading with a new way of approaching Scripture that makes the miraculous, the tragic, and the triumphant stories of the Bible come alive in a new way.
- Written directly from the Greek and Hebrew texts
- Formatted in a single-column format
- No distracting verse numbers
- Serves as a great companion Bible to your study Bible
- Set in 11-point type
- Includes a ribbon marker, maps, and charts
For a limited time only, buy this special 10th anniversary edition of The Message that makes the miraculous, the tragic, and the triumphant stories of the Bible come alive in a new way.
The apostle Paul writes that we are to be transformed, but for many Christians, figuring out how to approach spiritual transformation can be elusive. Bestselling author Jerry Bridges helps us understand that we have available to us the ultimate power source for true spiritual growth: the gospel.
In The Transforming Power of the Gospel, Bridges guides you through a thorough examination of:
• what the biblical meaning of grace is and how it applies to your life
• how Jesus' work in His life and death applies to the believer in justification and adoption
• why basic spiritual disciplines are necessary for spiritual growth
• what role the Holy Spirit plays in both definitive and progressive sanctification
- Catalogue Code 315423
- Product Code 9781617471469
- ISBN 1617471461
- EAN 9781617471469
- Pages 2272
- Department Bibles
- Category The Message
- Sub-Category Text
- Publisher Navpress
- Publication Date Jun 2011
- Sales Rank 13522
- Dimensions 236 x 163 x 44mm
- Weight 1.338kg
- Font Size 11pt