NIV Jesus Bible Artist Edition Multi-Color/Teal Thumb Indexed
Crafted with great precision and purpose, Comfort Print is a range of typefaces designed specifically to eliminate eyestrain, making Bible reading more comfortable and enjoyable!Publisher Description:Sixty-Six Books. One Story. All About One Name. Encounter the living Jesus in...
In Stock14 available
You May Also Like
- New International VersionComparison
- 9.5 ptBible Print Sizes
- Comfort Print
- Ribbon Marker
- Single Column
- Thumb Index
Crafted with great precision and purpose, Comfort Print is a range of typefaces designed specifically to eliminate eyestrain, making Bible reading more comfortable and enjoyable!
:Sixty-Six Books. One Story. All About One Name.
Encounter the living Jesus in all of Scripture. From the Passion Movement, The Jesus Bible, NIV Edition, with exclusive articles from Louie Giglio, Max Lucado, John Piper, Ravi Zacharias, and Randy Alcorn, lifts Jesus up as the lead story of the Bible.
Profound yet accessible study features help you meet Jesus throughout Scripture. See him in every book so that you may know him more intimately, love him more passionately, and walk with him more faithfully.
This edition has been set in the exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print® typeface, increasing readability without sacrificing portability.
- Introduction by Louie Giglio
- 66 book introductions highlight the story of Jesus in every book
- Seven compelling essays on the grand narrative of Scripture by Louie Giglio, Max Lucado, John Piper, Ravi Zacharias, and Randy Alcorn guide you to treasure Jesus and encourage you to faithfully follow him as you participate in his story
- Over 300 full-page articles and nearly 700 sidebar articles reveal Jesus throughout all of Scripture
- Single-column text of the most widely read modern-English Bible-the New International Version (NIV)
- A beautiful special edition featuring the art of Atlanta-based artist Britt Bass
- Room for notes and journaling throughout
- NIV dictionary-concordance
- Indexed thumb-tabs
- Two ribbon markers
- Exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print® typeface
- 9.5-point print size
- Catalogue Code 575759
- Product Code 9780310457541
- ISBN 0310457548
- UPC 025986457549
- Pages 2016
- Department Bibles
- Category New International Version
- Sub-Category Study
- Publisher Zondervan
- Publication Date Nov 2020
- Sales Rank 6575
- Dimensions 60 x 241 x 190mm
- Weight 0.453kg
- Font Size 9.5pt
Louie Giglio was born 30 June 1958, and grew up in a Christian home in Atlanta, Georgia. He was an average college freshman at Georgia State University in 1977, that is, until one night, at 2 a.m., when he decided to devote his life to following Christ, not the college party life. He was inspired to be one of the first people to design a modern style of worship that is geared specifically toward young adults, with casual attire, expressive worship, and low-key, visually driven sermons.
Louie went on to earn a Master of Divinity from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. He and his wife Shelley started Choice Ministries, a Bible study at Baylor University that would become hugely popular among the student body. In 1995, when he moved back home to Atlanta, Georgia, due to his father's failing health, Louie founded a national gathering of Christian college students called the Passion Movement. From the first Passion Conference in Austin, Texas, in 1997, nearly a million university students have attended Passion-linked prayer, worship, and teaching events across the US, reaching a peak in the 17-city Passion Tour of 2008.
As part of the Passion Movement, Louie began a recording company, Sixsteps Records, which has signed and produced various Christian worship artists, such as David Crowder Band, Chris Tomlin, Matt Redman, and Charlie Hall. He also started a Bible study movement, 7:22, aimed at single adults in the Atlanta area, which would attract thousands.
Louie has authored numerous popular books, including The Air I Breathe, I Am Not but I Know I Am, Indescribable, Passion, Wired: For a Life of Worship, Lost in Wonder, and The Comeback.
In 2008, Louie announced the planting of Passion City Church (PCC) in Atlanta, and was joined in the new venture by popular Christian recording artists Chris Tomlin and Matt Redman. Prior to this, Louie had attended North Point Community Church for 13 years, Louie and his wife Shelley make their home just outside of Atlanta.