NIV Quest Study Bible Black
Crafted with great precision and purpose, Comfort Print is a range of typefaces designed specifically to eliminate eyestrain, making Bible reading more comfortable and enjoyable!Publisher Description:Answers Thousands of Your Questions About the Bible. Over 1 Million Copies Sold!...
In Stock33 available
You May Also Like
- New International VersionComparison
- 9.5 ptBible Print Sizes
- Book Introductions
- Comfort Print
- Maps & Charts
- Reading Plan
- Ribbon Marker
- Single Column
- Topical Index
Crafted with great precision and purpose, Comfort Print is a range of typefaces designed specifically to eliminate eyestrain, making Bible reading more comfortable and enjoyable!
:Answers Thousands of Your Questions About the Bible. Over 1 Million Copies Sold!
The only question and answer Bible is now available with exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print® for a smooth reading experience.
Get answers to the Bible questions you have... and questions you haven't yet pondered! Over 7,000 notes written in an engaging question and answer format give insight into the common, uncommon, and sometimes perplexing passages from the Bible. You will have opportunity to consider questions like "Why did God send angels to Jacob?," "What prevents God from hearing our prayers?," and "Why does God test us?" as you explore God's Word and use the many study helps.
- Over 7,000 insightful notes arranged in a unique question and answer format
- Nearly 350 articles investigate the most asked questions about the Bible
- Book introductions that answer questions about each book, such as "Who wrote it?," "Why?," and "What should I look for?"
- Article index and expanded subject index
- Single-column Scripture text arranged in a modern, two-color page design
- Over 150 charts, timelines, and maps
- A reading plan with three distinct tracks to follow
- NIV Dictionary-Concordance
- 16-page full-color map section
- Two ribbon markers
- Exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print® typeface
- Catalogue Code 531043
- Product Code 9780310450825
- ISBN 0310450829
- EAN 9780310450825
- UPC 025986450823
- Pages 1984
- Department Bibles
- Category New International Version
- Sub-Category Study
- Publisher Zondervan
- Publication Date Aug 2019
- Sales Rank 7075
- Dimensions 254 x 185 x 55mm
- Weight 1.424kg
- Font Size 9.5pt