NKJV Jeremiah Study Bible Charcoal Thumb-Index Leatherluxe
: Understand God's Word as it was orginally written, interpret its meaning, and then apply it to your life. The Jeremiah Study Bible is a 2,200+ page, one-of-a-kind study tool that includes: • Unique introductions to each book of the...
In Stock2 available
You May Also Like
- New King James VersionComparison
Understand God's Word as it was orginally written, interpret its meaning, and then apply it to your life. The Jeremiah Study Bible is a 2,200+ page, one-of-a-kind study tool that includes:
• Unique introductions to each book of the Bible
• 8,000+ insightful study notes with embedded cross-references
• Hundreds of enriching sidebars with word studies, historical insights, and geographical and
• 60+ full-page articles exploring the essential themes of the Christian life
• Colorful maps, charts, and tables
• Teacher's topical index
• 200+ page general concordance
• Links to additional online digital resources, including original videos featuring Dr. Jeremiah, a virtual
library featuring live sermon clips, historical photos, helpful illustrations, and other study helps.
David Jeremiah is the founder of Turning Point, an international ministry committed to providing Christians with sound Bible teaching through radio and television, the Internet, live events, and resource materials and books. He is the author of more than fifty books including Is This the End, The Spiritual Warfare Answer Book, The David Jeremiah Morning and Evening Devotional, and Airship Genesis Kids Study Bible.
David serves as the senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church in San Diego, California, where he resides with his wife, Donna. They have four grown children and twelve grandchildren.