NKJV Jeremiah Study Bible
New and Life-Changing... What It Says. What It Means. What It Means for You. Drawn from more than 40 years of study, Dr. David Jeremiah, one of America's leading Bible teachers, has produced a deeply personal and comprehensive...
Available Now.10+ Available
You may also like
- New King James VersionComparison
New and Life-Changing...
What It Says.
What It Means.
What It Means for You.
Drawn from more than 40 years of study, Dr. David Jeremiah, one of America's leading Bible teachers, has produced a deeply personal and comprehensive study Bible packed with features specifically focused to help you discover what Scripture says, what Scripture means and, most importantly, what Scripture means for you. The Jeremiah Study Bible presents the best of biblical insight and study tools along with clear, practical application to bring about authentic transformation in your life.
The Jeremiah Study Bible focuses on three simple things: &"What does the Bible say, what does it
mean, and what does it mean for you?&" Comprehensive in scope yet easy to understand, The
Jeremiah Study Bible is a 2,200+ page, one-of-a-kind study tool that includes:
• Unique introductions to each book of the Bible
• 10,000 individual study notes with both insightful and practical content
• Hundreds of enriching sidebars with word studies, historical insights and geographical and
• More than 55 full-page articles exploring the essential themes of the Christian life
• Thorough cross-reference system that guides readers through the Bible
• Links to additional online digital resources, including original videos featuring Dr. Jeremiah
introducing each book of the Bible and a virtual library featuring live sermon clips, historical
photos, helpful illustrations and further study helps highlighting specific Scripture passages
• Colorful m
- Catalogue Code 378917
- Product Code 9781936034895
- ISBN 1936034891
- EAN 9781936034895
- Pages 2176
- Department Bibles
- Category New King James Version
- Sub-Category Study
- Publisher Worthy Publishing
- Publication Date Nov 2013
- Sales Rank 2557
- Dimensions 241 x 177 x 44mm
- Weight 1.542kg
David Jeremiah is the founder of Turning Point, an international ministry committed to providing Christians with sound Bible teaching through radio and television, the Internet, live events, and resource materials and books. He is the author of more than fifty books including Is This the End, The Spiritual Warfare Answer Book, The David Jeremiah Morning and Evening Devotional, and Airship Genesis Kids Study Bible.
David serves as the senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church in San Diego, California, where he resides with his wife, Donna. They have four grown children and twelve grandchildren.