NKJV Macarthur Study Bible Blue (2nd Edition)
Dr John MacArthur's verse-by-verse study notes, book introductions, and articles display an unparalleled commitment to interpretive precision. Crafted with great precision and purpose, Comfort Print is a range of typefaces designed specifically to eliminate eyestrain, making Bible reading more comfortable...
In Stock50+ available
You May Also Like
- New King James VersionComparison
- Comfort Print
- Maps & Charts
- Reading Plan
- Topical Index
Dr John MacArthur's verse-by-verse study notes, book introductions, and articles display an unparalleled commitment to interpretive precision.
Crafted with great precision and purpose, Comfort Print is a range of typefaces designed specifically to eliminate eyestrain, making Bible reading more comfortable and enjoyable!
:Over 2 million readers around the world have had their spiritual lives enriched and their understanding of God's Word expanded by The MacArthur Study Bible. Drawing on more than fifty years of dedicated pastoral and scholarly work, Dr. John MacArthur's verse-by-verse study notes, book introductions, and articles display an unparalleled commitment to interpretive precision--with the goal of making God known through His Word.
The MacArthur Study Bible is available in the New King James Version (NKJV). Trusted by millions of believers around the world, the NKJV remains the bestselling modern "word-for-word" translation. It balances the literary beauty and familiarity of the King James tradition with an extraordinary commitment to preserving the grammar and structure of the underlying biblical languages. And while the translator's relied on the traditional Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic text used by the translators of the 1611 KJV, the comprehensive translator notes offer important insights about the latest developments in biblical manuscript studies. The result is a Bible translation that is both beautiful and uncompromising--perfect for serious study, devotional use, and reading aloud.
- Fully redesigned second edition with updated study notes and expanded selection of maps and charts
- Nearly 25,000 verse-by-verse study notes
- 190 in-text maps, charts, and diagrams that illustrate the meanings, themes, teachings, people, and places of Scripture
- Outline of Systematic Theology
- Thomas Nelson's complete cross-reference system, with over 72,000 references
- Bible reading plans
- Chronology of Old Testament Patriarchs and Judges
- Chronology of Old Testament Kings and Prophets
- Chronology of the New Testament
- Overviews of Christ's Life, Ministry, and Passion Week
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Introductions to each major section of Scripture
- Index to Key Bible Doctrines
- Clear and readable Thomas Nelson NKJV Comfort Print® typeface
- Catalogue Code 530804
- Product Code 9780785223030
- ISBN 0785223037
- EAN 9780785223030
- Pages 2080
- Department Bibles
- Category New King James Version
- Sub-Category Study
- Publisher Thomas Nelson Publishers
- Publication Date Oct 2019
- Sales Rank 2928
- Dimensions 241 x 184 x 73mm
- Weight 1.705kg
- Font Size 9pt
Widely known for his thorough, candid approach to teaching God's Word, John MacArthur is a popular author and conference speaker and has served as pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California since 1969. John and his wife, Patricia, have four grown children and fourteen grandchildren.
John's pulpit ministry has been extended around the globe through his media ministry, Grace to You, and its satellite offices in seven countries. In addition to producing daily radio programs for nearly 2,000 English and Spanish radio outlets worldwide, Grace to You distributes books, software, audiotapes, and CDs by John MacArthur.
John is president of The Master's College and Seminary and has written hundreds of books and study guides, each one biblical and practical. Best-selling titles include The Gospel According to Jesus, Truth War, The Murder of Jesus, Twelve Ordinary Men, Twelve Extraordinary Women, and The MacArthur Study Bible, a 1998 ECPA Gold Medallion recipient.