NLT Everyday Matters Bible For Women Rose Floral/Khaki Flexisoft
This Bible is designed to help busy women develop 24 different spiritual practices that will invigorate their faith walk and restore meaning to everyday life! Included are over 300 articles by many of today's leading Christian authors such as Kay...
In Stock13 available
You May Also Like
- New Living TranslationComparison
This Bible is designed to help busy women develop 24 different spiritual practices that will invigorate their faith walk and restore meaning to everyday life! Included are over 300 articles by many of today's leading Christian authors such as Kay Warren, Priscilla Shirer, John Ortberg, Richard Foster, and Liz Curtis Higgs.
A new Bible for busy women transforms daily life into a life that matters every day
Today’s Christian woman is so busy handling the challenges of day-to-day life that spending time in the Word can easily become yet another ‘should’ buried in that growing list of daily ‘musts.’ Created in partnership with Kyria.com, Christianity Today’s women’s magazine, the Everyday Matters Bible for Women is designed to help women develop spiritual practices that will make their lives richer, not harder. It offers practical encouragement and tools to renew, reinvigorate and restore meaning to everyday life.
This Bible features twenty-four disciplines—or practices—that position us to receive power and strength to do those things that we cannot possibly do on our own and make everyday life fuller and deeper. Each discipline is represented by a colorful icon whose illustration is a reminder of its meaning.
The contemporary language of the New Living Translation combines with content from today’s foremost Christian leaders to help readers understand and apply spiritual discipline.
Every discipline is explored in four ways
• Everyday Matters. Two-page articles introduce major themes and focus on an essential part of understanding and practicing a discipline.
• Everyday Profiles. Profiles of twenty-five Biblical women highlight a particular discipline.
• Everyday Q & A’s. Short articles delve into a difficult aspect of the spiritual practice and offer practical help on incorporating the discipline into your daily life.
• Everyday Reflections. Selections illustrate ways to personalize and apply God’s Word to your own situation.
More than 300 articles and features by more than 140 of today’s most well-known Christian leaders and writers, including: Kay Warren, Priscilla Shirer, Elisa Morgan, Nancy & John Ortberg, Richard Foster, Liz Curtis Higgs, and Lauren Winner.
Special Features include . . .
• 4-color throughout
• Color-coded icons identify each Spiritual Discipline addressed in contributors’ material
• How to Use This Bible in a Small Group Study
• Index of Spiritual Practices
• Resources for further reading
- Catalogue Code 356491
- Product Code 9781619700123
- ISBN 1619700123
- EAN 9781619700123
- Pages 1632
- Department Bibles
- Category New Living Translation
- Sub-Category Devotional
- Publisher Hendrickson Publishers
- Publication Date Sep 2012
- Sales Rank 27090
- Dimensions 231 x 158 x 43mm
- Weight 1.206kg