In Stock36 available
You May Also Like
1. The Breakup Song
- 1. The Breakup SongFrancesca Battistelli0:59
- 2. The Very BestFrancesca Battistelli0:59
- 3. Love SomebodyFrancesca Battistelli0:59
- 4. RoyaltyFrancesca Battistelli0:59
- 5. This Could Change EverythingFrancesca Battistelli0:59
- 6. You BelongFrancesca Battistelli0:59
- 7. As Good As It GetsFrancesca Battistelli0:59
- 8. Let The Light InFrancesca Battistelli0:59
- 9. DefenderFrancesca Battistelli Feat. Steffany Gretzinger0:59
- 10. FreedomFrancesca Battistelli0:59
Dove Award Winning Female Vocalist of the Year, Francesca Battistelli began her musical journey at a very young age.
When she was just six-years-old, the future singer/songwriter discovered an inborn desire to be a performer. It was after seeing a presentation of The Secret Garden on Broadway, with her parents that Battistelli set her sites on the stage.>Both of Battistelli's parents come from the theater, so her decision was a surprise to no one. Musical theater training and dance lessons helped the singer form a stone solid work-ethic.
At the age of fifteen, she spent time in the trenches with Orlando-based pop group Bella. After the group disbanded, Battistelli attended a youth ministry where she says God moved her in the direction of Christian pop music. She began learning how to play the guitar and set out on a mission to write, in her own words, "soulful pop music that someone (plays) in the morning and says, 'now I can start my day, I feel encouraged'."
Battistelli released an independent album, Just a Breath, in 2004. An EP titled I'm Letting Go followed in early 2008. Her major-label debut, My Paper Heart, arrived later that same year on Fervent Records. The disc produced the hits "I'm Letting Go," and "Free to Be Me," a number one single.
The heart of Francesca Battistelli is a lot of things ... colorful, vibrant, alive and unrestrained. While it may tear easily like paper, it has a resilience that is much stronger than any paper you'll ever find. Crafted by the Master himself, Francesca Battistelli's heart is as beautiful as her voice and that is something extraordinary and rare.