:"If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone." -Romans 12:18 Conflict happens. It's a painful reality of life in a fallen world. But we don't need to be content with broken...
Out of PrintUnavailable
You May Also Like
:"If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone." -Romans 12:18 Conflict happens. It's a painful reality of life in a fallen world. But we don't need to be content with broken relationships-conflict resolution is possible. God's intention for us and for the world is for all to live in peace with one another, and Christian peacemakers have an unparalleled opportunity to be true ambassadors of reconciliation. Rick Love, founder and president of Peace Catalyst International, shares the principles that have guided his peacemaking efforts around the world. Masterfully blending Scripture and personal experience, he provides a biblical framework for how the God of peace seeks restoration for all who experience conflict-in the home and workplace and even across international borders. With the life of Jesus as the prime example, Love equips and empowers peacemakers of all stripes to integrate evangelical witness with commitment to reconciliation. We can walk in the footsteps of Jesus as catalysts of peace, bringing transformation and hope to a world crying out for healing and forgiveness.
Rick Love (PhD, Fuller Theological Seminary) is an internationally-recognized expert in Christian-Muslim relations. He is President of Peace Catalyst International, which devotes much of its resources to peacemaking between Muslims and Christians, and serves as Associate Director of the World Evangelical Alliance Peace and Reconciliation Initiative.
- :1. Got Conflict?
- 2. What Peace Catalysts Believe
- 3. What Peace Catalysts Do - Part One
- 4. What Peace Catalysts Do - Part Two
- 5. How Peace Catalysts Love
- 6. How Peace Catalysts Mediate And Communicate
- 7. How Peace Catalysts Work On Teams And In Organizations
- 8. How Peace Catalysts Spread The Peace - Part One
- 9. How Peace Catalysts Spread The Peace - Part Two
- Appendix A: Ideas For Joining God In His Peace Mission
- Appendix B: Seven Steps To Loving Reproof
- Appendix C: The Peace Catalyst Manifesto
- Appendix D: The Grace And Truth Affirmation
- Appendix E: The Just-peacemaking Paradigm
- Recommended Reading