Prayer Journal: Mother & Bride Wedding
: Jill and Erin Kelly have been praying and planning for Erin's wedding for years. Now that it has happened, they share those prayers with us. This companion journal to the Prayer & Planning for the Big Day is the...
Out of StockAvailable to Order
You May Also Like
Jill and Erin Kelly have been praying and planning for Erin's wedding for years. Now that it has happened, they share those prayers with us. This companion journal to the Prayer & Planning for the Big Day is the perfect place to plan everything from destinations to mints. But it is also a great take along journal for expressing anxieties, hopes, dreams, and prayers about the big day. It has short prayers from both the bride and mother-of-the-bride perspective as well as uplifting Bible verses. This is a wedding keepsake you will value for years to come.
• Pairs perfectly with Prayer & Planning for the Big Day
• Can be used by the bride, her mother, or both
• Acid-free paper and ink keeps memories safe
• Strong non-bleed paper stands up to adding photos or notes
• Cloth spine opens 180º-takes lay-flat journaling to a new level
• Elastic pen loop on spine
• Short prayers and Bible verses included
• Full-color interior design
• Presentation page for personalization
• Ribbon marker, pocket, elastic band closure
Erin Kelly is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Tufts University.
Jill Kelly is the wife of former Buffalo Bills quarterback Jim Kelly. In September 1997, three months after their infant son, Hunter, was diagnosed with a fatal disease called Krabbe Leukodystrophy, Jim and Jill founded the Hunter's Hope Foundation. As chairman of the board of Hunter's Hope, Jill helps children suffering from Leukodystrophy and their families by raising awareness and research funds to fight this devastating disease. She and Jim live in Buffalo, NY, with their two daughters and three dogs. Hunter's Hope Foundation can be found online at http://www.huntershope.org . Half of all royalties will go to the Hunter's Hope Foundation. Jill is also the author of a full color gift book entitled, Prayers for Those Who Grieve.