Prayers of the New Testament (Lifeguide Bible Study Series)
Are your prayers stuck in a rut? In these Bible studies from Lynne M. Baab you'll find new words and new ways to pray through the prayers of Mary, Simeon and Anna, Peter, Paul, John and Jesus himself. Their words...
Order now to secure your copy when our stock arrives.0 Available. Expected to ship December 2019.
You may also like
Are your prayers stuck in a rut? In these Bible studies from Lynne M. Baab you'll find new words and new ways to pray through the prayers of Mary, Simeon and Anna, Peter, Paul, John and Jesus himself. Their words and patterns can serve as rich models for us in our own conversations with God, helping us get out of our ruts and onto fresh new paths of prayer.
Lynne M. Baab is the author of multiple books and Bible studies. A Presbyterian minister, she recently completed a Ph.D. in communication at the University of Washington. She lives with her husband in Dunedin, New Zealand, where she is a lecturer in pastoral theology at the University of Otago.
She is the author of A Renewed Spirituality; Sabbath Keeping; Fasting; Sabbath (LifeGuide Bible Study); Personality Type in Congregations; Embracing Midlife and Beating Burnout in Congregations
Her forthcoming book, Friending: Real Relationships in a Virtual World will release in 2011. She is also the author of three LifeGuide Bible Studies.
- Getting The Most Out Of <em>prayers Of The New Testament</em>
- 1 A Prayer Of Mary: Praising The Mighty One
- 2 Prayers Of Simeon And Anna: Seeing God At Work
- 3 A Prayer Of Jesus: Praying For Christian Unity
- 4 A Prayer Of Jesus: Submitting To God's Will
- 5 A Prayer Of Peter: Discussion With God
- 6 A Prayer Of Paul: Becoming Rooted In God's Love
- 7 A Prayer Of Paul: Asking God For Wisdom
- 8 John's Vision: Praying With Our Bodies
- Leader's Notes