Proven (Bible Study Book)
: You don't have anything to prove. Too many of us walk through life feeling as if we don't measure up. We always seem to thirst for more. We think if we could only work harder or be...
In Stock (10 left)Out of Print. Limited Availability
You May Also Like
You don't have anything to prove.
Too many of us walk through life feeling as if we don't measure up. We always seem to thirst for more. We think if we could only work harder or be better, we could be enough. But the truth is, we will never be enough. And thankfully, we don't have to be.
In this 8-session study, Jennie Allen walks through key passages in the Book of John to demonstrate how only Jesus is enough. We don't have to prove anything because Jesus has already proven everything. Discover how our thirsty hearts can only be quenched by the living water.
· Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups Seven weeks of personal study segments to complete between eight weeks of group sessions Five days of study within each week of personal study
· Learn to take hold of what has already been given to you in Christ
· Stop trying to prove yourself because Jesus has already proven everything
· Look to Jesus for your satisfaction
· Overflow with Christ's abundance, and bring life to others
· Remind yourself of who you are in Christ with Scripture
· Grow in biblical literacy with this exploration of the Gospel of John
Jennie Allen is the founder and visionary behind IF:Gathering, an organization that equips women to know God more deeply and to disciple others in their own lives. Through simulcasts and live events, IF has reached more than one million women in nearly two hundred countries and has seven thousand women leading in-person gatherings around the world. A popular podcaster and sought-after speaker, Jennie has taught at Women of Faith, Catalyst, Q Conference, and Send (North American Mission Board), as well as some of the largest churches in North America. She is the author of several books and study guides, including Restless, Anything, and Nothing to Prove. Jennie has a master's degree in biblical studies from Dallas Theological Seminary. She and her husband, Zac, live in Dallas, Texas, with their children.