Redeemed Sexuality: 12 Sessions For Healing and Transformation in Community
:Sexual brokenness permeates our culture and has found its way into the church. Even though Christians are called to value and celebrate sexuality as sacred and good, it is often a source of fear, shame, or secret sin. But it...
Available Now.10+ Available
You may also like
:Sexual brokenness permeates our culture and has found its way into the church. Even though Christians are called to value and celebrate sexuality as sacred and good, it is often a source of fear, shame, or secret sin. But it doesn t have to be that way. Healthy sexuality concerns what wepursue, not just what weavoid, soRedeemed Sexualityinvites emerging adults to seek sexual maturity and discipleship in the context of community. As we experience love, joy, and intimacy with God and others, sexual shame and sin lose their power. Integrating theology, psychology, and spiritual formation, participants engage the process of transformation by
embracing theiridentityin Christ
Incorporating peer-to-peer leadership, this field-tested small group curriculum is suitable for use in both men s or women's groups. The process is neither linear nor easy, but change is possible because Christ is able. The only question is,Do you want to be healed?
- :an Invitation To The Brokengetting The Most Out Of<em>redeemed Sexuality</em>
- Group Covenant
- <strong>theme 1: Vulnerability</strong>
- 1. Learning The Language2. Telling Your Story3. Wounds Of The Past4. Truth And Lies5. Confession
- <strong>theme 2: Identity</strong>
- 6. The Wounded Self7. Identity In Christ8. Facing Temptation9. Creating A Battle Plan
- <strong>theme 3: Intimacy</strong>
- 10. Healthy Intimacy11. Christlike Sexuality12. Pursuing Wholeness
- Appendix 1: How To Do Updatesappendix 2: Prayers For The Journeyappendix 3: Tips For Journalingleader S Notesnotes