Reflection & Confession (Spiritual Disciplines Bible Study Series)
A Formatio book.Confessing sins is not easy. After all, it is always hard to admit when you are wrong!Why do you need to confess your sins to God?How can confessing sin to God and other people affect your daily life?In...
Out of PrintUnavailable
You May Also Like
A Formatio book.Confessing sins is not easy. After all, it is always hard to admit when you are wrong!Why do you need to confess your sins to God?How can confessing sin to God and other people affect your daily life?In this study guide, Jan Johnson covers the disciplines of reflection and confession. Going deeper in these areas will help you to recognize, savor and respond to God's abundant love and forgiveness.
Jan Johnson, a spiritual director and a frequent speaker at retreats and conferences, is based near Los Angeles, California. She is the author of numerous books and Bible studies, including Enjoying the Presence of God, Growing Compassionate Kids and When the Soul Listens. She is also co-author (with Dallas Willard) of Dallas Willard's Study Guide to the Divine Conspiracy and Renovation of the Heart in Daily Practice. Her most recent books are Invitation to the Jesus Life and Spiritual Disciplines Companion.
Koorong -Editorial Review.
- Introducing <em>reflection & Confession</em>
- 1. Believing In A God Who Heals - <em>psalm 103</em>
- 2. Letting God Search My Heart - <em>1 Corinthians 13:1-7</em>
- 3. Confessing To God - <em>psalm 51</em>
- 4. Coming Clean To Others - <em>2 Samuel 11:22--12:14</em>
- 5. Recognizing God's Presence In My Life - <em>psalm 65:1-13</em>
- 6. Journaling - <em>jeremiah 15:10-21; 17:5-8</em>
- Guidelines For Leaders
- Study Notes