Relational Preaching: Knowing God, His Word, and Your Hearers
Relational Preaching is a guide to help achieve greater depth in your preaching through developing a stronger relationship with the Lord, with Scripture, and with your listeners. Its message is direct and down to earth. Its style is devotional and...
In Stock1 available
You May Also Like
Relational Preaching is a guide to help achieve greater depth in your preaching through developing a stronger relationship with the Lord, with Scripture, and with your listeners. Its message is direct and down to earth. Its style is devotional and prayerful. Preachers around the world will be blessed as they join the author in soaking themselves in Scripture and re ecting on what these Scriptures mean for them.
Greg Scharf is Associate Professor and Chair of the department of Pastoral Theology at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in Deerfield, Illinois, USA. He has served as president of the Evangelical Homiletics Society and is married with 3 sons, 2 daughters-in-law and one granddaughter.
- Foreword To The Revised Edition
- Foreword To The First Edition
- What Is Relational Preaching?
- Part One: Our Relationship With God
- God The Creator: Day 1-6
- God The Revealer: Day 7-8
- God The Saviour: Day 9-13
- God The Giver: Day 14-19
- God The Holy Spirit: Day 20-29
- God The Father: Day 30-34
- Our Response Of Faith And Love: Day 35-41
- Our Response Of Obedience: Day 42-45
- Our Response Of Service: Day 46-49
- Part Two: Our Relationship With Scripture
- The Basics: Day 50-53
- Our Calling: Day 54-57
- The Work Of God's Word: Day 58-61
- The Nature Of The Bible: Day 62-70
- Our Response To God's Word: Day 71-78
- Part Three: Our Relationship With Our Listeners
- How We Get To Know Our Listeners: Day 79-88
- Commonalities And Differences: Day 89-93
- Handling Differences: Day 94-96
- The Response Of Our Listeners: Day 97-101
- What We Owe Our Listeners: Day 102-113
- Scripture Index