UnavailableOut of Print
You may also like
1. I Will Not Be Moved
- 1. I Will Not Be MovedNatalie Grant0:59
- 2. In Better HandsNatalie Grant0:59
- 3. Make It MatterNatalie Grant0:59
- 4. Back At My HeartNatalie Grant0:59
- 5. Let GoNatalie Grant0:59
- 6. Perfect PeopleNatalie Grant0:59
- 7. Our Hope EnduresNatalie Grant0:59
- 8. So LongNatalie Grant0:59
- 9. Wonderful LifeNatalie Grant0:59
- 10. SafeNatalie Grant0:59
- 11. Make A WayNatalie Grant0:59
- 12. In Christ AloneNatalie Grant0:59
Four-time Grammy-nominated Natalie Grant is known for her powerful and soaring vocals, heart-gripping lyrics and passionate performances, and has remained one of the top-selling Christian & Gospel artists since her 2005 breakout RIAA Gold certified album, 'Awaken'. She has since gone on to have over 3 million in career sales. The Gospel Music Association has named her Female Vocalist of the Year 5 times and she has had multiple number 1's on the Billboard chart.
Grant has built a relationship with her fanbase on a personal level that goes well beyond the music. Regarded as real, authentic and transparent, that connection with people puts Grant at the top of the industry with fan engagement across all social media platforms.
In addition to her music career, Natalie has been an outspoken advocate for victims of human trafficking since 2005. She co-founded Hope for Justice International, which identifies and rescues victims of trafficking and then provides them with complete restorative care. The organization now has 6 offices spanning 4 countries and 3 continents.
Though she is a Seattle native, Natalie makes her home in Nashville, TN with her husband, producer/songwriter Bernie Herms and their three children: twins Grace and Bella, and their youngest, Sadie.
Sourced at nataliegrant.com 04/02/2016