Revelation (John Stott Bible Studies Series)
Study Scripture with John Stott Readers' reactions to the book of Revelation are remarkably varied. Some Christians are obsessed with it, viewing it as a kind of secret history of the world and seeking the key to decipher it. Other...
You May Also Like
Study Scripture with John Stott Readers' reactions to the book of Revelation are remarkably varied. Some Christians are obsessed with it, viewing it as a kind of secret history of the world and seeking the key to decipher it. Other Christians go to the opposite extreme of neglect. They are mystified and even intimidated by the unfamiliar, so they ignore the book or give up reading it in despair. The truth is that Revelation is a part of God's holy Word, and with a bit of help and sound interpretation it has much to offer to nurture our spiritual lives. John Stott was one of the world's leading and most-loved Bible teachers and preachers. In this Bible study guide you can explore Scripture under his guidance, enhancing your own in-depth study with insights gained from his years of immersion in God's Word.
Dale Larsen is a writer living in Greenville, Illinois. He and his wife, Sandy, have written more than thirty books and Bible studies together including Images of God and Images of Christ.
Sandy Larsen is a writer living in Rochester, Minnesota. SheSandy Larsen is a writer living in Rochester, Minnesota. She and her husband, Dale, have written more than thirty books and her husband, Dale, have written more than thirty books and Bible studies together including Images of God and Imageand Bible studies together including Images of God and Images of Christ. s of Christ.
The late Rev Dr. John Stott is known worldwide as a Bible teacher, writer, pastor and mission-leader. During a ministry that extended to seven decades, he authored many books including the best-selling Basic Christianity, Why I Am a Christian and The Cross of Christ ; he was also the editor, (and author of several volumes) of the Bible Speaks Today. In more recent years he was Rector Emeritus of All Souls Church, Langham Place, London; President of the London Institute for Contemporary Christianity; and Founder-President of the Langham Partnership International. He was awarded the CBE in the Queens 2006 New Year Honours. Stott was honored by Time magazine in 2005 as one of the "100 Most Influential People in the World."
Koorong - Editorial Review.
- Study Scripture With John Stott Readers' Reactions To The Book Of Revelation Are Remarkably Varied. Some Christians Are Obsessed With It, Viewing It As A Kind Of Secret History Of The World And Seeking The Key To Decipher It. Other Christians Go To The Opposite Extreme Of Neglect. They Are Mystified And Even Intimidated By The Unfamiliar, So They Ignore The Book Or Give Up Reading It In Despair. The Truth Is That Revelation Is A Part Of God's Holy Word, And With A Bit Of Help And Sound Interpretation It Has Much To Offer To Nurture Our Spiritual Lives. John Stott Was One Of The World's Leading And Most-loved Bible Teachers And Preachers. In This Bible Study Guide You Can Explore Scripture Under His Guidance, Enhancing Your Own In-depth Study With Insights Gained From His Years Of Immersion In God's Word.
- 1. The First And The Last And The Living One: Revelation 1
- 2. The Seven Marks Of An Ideal Church: Revelation 2–3
- 3. Sharing God's Throne: Revelation 4–5
- 4. The Course Of History: Revelation 6–7
- 5. Calling The World To Repentance: Revelation 8–9
- 6. Revealing Christ's Gospel To The World: Revelation 10–11
- 7. Christ Overcoming The Devil And His Allies: Revelation 12–13
- 8. Christ Standing On Mount Zion: Revelation 14:1–15:4
- 9. Like A Thief In The Night: Revelation 15:5–19:10
- 10. Christ Riding In Triumph: Revelation 19:11–20:15
- 11. The Bridegroom Claims His Bride: Revelation 21:1–22:5
- 12. Christ Promising To Return: Revelation 22:6-21
- Guidelines For Leaders