"He is not here, for he has risen, as he said." These words, spoken by an angel to the women at Jesus' tomb, changed history forever. Christ's resurrection was more than a display of raw supernatural power. It was...
Supplier is out of stock indefinitelyUnavailable
You May Also Like
"He is not here, for he has risen, as he said."
These words, spoken by an angel to the women at Jesus' tomb, changed history forever. Christ's resurrection was more than a display of raw supernatural power. It was the single event that assures us that his payment for our sins has been accepted. God's wrath is satisfied. Death is defeated. The powers of darkness are overcome. Sin's dominion has been broken. And the life of the age to come has dawned.
The songs on this album celebrate these realities, experienced and enjoyed by all who place their faith and hope in Jesus Christ.
Songwriters: Mark Altrogge, Stephen Altrogge, Jonathan Baird, Meghan Baird, Ryan Baird, Ken Boer, Steve and Vikki Cook, Dave Fournier, Rich Gunderlock, Zach Jones, Bob Kauflin, Doug Plank, George Romanacce, Joel Sczebel, and Pat Sczebel
Produced by Sal Oliveri
- 1. AliveSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 2. Oh, What A DaySovereign Grace Music0:59
- 3. You Have Been RaisedSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 4. We Have Been HealedSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 5. Your Name Alone Can SaveSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 6. He Has RisenSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 7. To Live Is ChristSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 8. Jesus LivesSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 9. You Are Our HopeSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 10. Name Above All NamesSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 11. We Will RiseSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 12. Behold Our GodSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 13. Hail The DaySovereign Grace Music0:59
The mission of Sovereign Grace Music is to provide Christ-exalting songs and training for local churches. We call it Sound+Doctrine. We've been doing it for 30 years now, primarily to serve the family of churches known as Sovereign Grace Ministries. We're happy that our songs are reaching a broader audience, and want to join the many others who are encouraging biblically informed, heartfelt, Spirit-empowered singing in the church. Like Charles Wesley, we wish we had "a thousand tongues to sing our great Redeemer's praise." We pray the songs we write will produce the same desire in you, your family, and your church, for the never ending glory of God!