Check out this classic CCC Worship album features songs such as 'Worship the King' and 'A River Will Flow,' with worship leaders Chris Moussa and Glen Feehan. Includes songs by Phil Pringle and Jeff Crabtree, with David Holmes on guitar....
Order now to secure your copy when our stock arrives.0 Available. Expected to ship in 7 to 8 weeks from Australia.
You may also like
Check out this classic CCC Worship album features songs such as 'Worship the King' and 'A River Will Flow,' with worship leaders Chris Moussa and Glen Feehan. Includes songs by Phil Pringle and Jeff Crabtree, with David Holmes on guitar.
1. We`re Gonna Worship The King
- 1. We`re Gonna Worship The KingCcc Oxford Falls0:59
- 2. You Are My Hiding PlaceCcc Oxford Falls0:59
- 3. Thank You LordCcc Oxford Falls0:59
- 4. There`s A PlaceCcc Oxford Falls0:59
- 5. Peace Of GodCcc Oxford Falls0:59
- 6. I BelieveCcc Oxford Falls0:59
- 7. Good MorningCcc Oxford Falls0:59
- 8. He`s Good For MeCcc Oxford Falls0:59
- 9. Lord Pour Out Your SpiritCcc Oxford Falls0:59
- 10. Lord I ApproachCcc Oxford Falls0:59
- 11. We`re Gonna Take This TimeCcc Oxford Falls0:59
- 12. There`s No One Like YouCcc Oxford Falls0:59
- 13. A River Will FlowCcc Oxford Falls0:59
C3 Worship Band exists to connect people to God through an expression of vibrant and contemporary worship. The band is passionate about seeing generations unite together to worship God and encounter His presence. Formed in the early 1980s, C3 Worship has over the decades been at the forefront of Christian music in Australia, producing original and live music recordings that that have since been sold throughout the world.
C3 Worship Band has members based in Sydney and Los Angeles and has toured the USA, UK, Europe, South East Asia, Australia and New Zealand. They have led people into worship in stadiums, auditoriums and churches, having played recently at Asia Conference in Singapore to over 32,000 people. Over the years C3 Worship band has seen literally tens of thousands of people connect with Jesus Christ through their powerful songs and passion for worship.