Order now to secure your copy when our stock arrives. eBook is Available.0 Available. Expected to ship in 6 to 7 weeks from Australia.
You may also like
Lynne M. Baab is the author of multiple books and Bible studies. A Presbyterian minister, she recently completed a Ph.D. in communication at the University of Washington. She lives with her husband in Dunedin, New Zealand, where she is a lecturer in pastoral theology at the University of Otago.
She is the author of A Renewed Spirituality; Sabbath Keeping; Fasting; Sabbath (LifeGuide Bible Study); Personality Type in Congregations; Embracing Midlife and Beating Burnout in Congregations
Her forthcoming book, Friending: Real Relationships in a Virtual World will release in 2011. She is also the author of three LifeGuide Bible Studies.
- 1. A Gift For Our Time
- 2. What Happens When Everything Stops
- 3. Does God Get Tired? The Sabbath In Scripture And Christian History
- 4. A Day Without A "to Do" List
- 5. The Making Of A Sabbath Celebration
- 6. Too Busy To Rest? Obstacles To Keeping A Sabbath
- 7. Going It Alone And Other Practical Issues
- 8. Call The Sabbath A Delight
- Appendix A: Some Jewish Sabbath Prayers
- Appendix B: For Further Reading
- About The Author
- Scripture Index