God promises to finish the good work he began in us-but that doesn't come without bumps in the road. Life can be hard, faith can wane, and distractions abound. Too many today are at risk of compromising their integrity or...
Available for immediate download.
You may also like
God promises to finish the good work he began in us-but that doesn't come without bumps in the road. Life can be hard, faith can wane, and distractions abound. Too many today are at risk of compromising their integrity or giving up on their faith. How can we persevere to the end? Trillia Newbell, a fellow struggler on the journey, offers encouragement and hope for us to run the race well. While life may be full of challenges, we have a true and real hope in Jesus, who provides us with what we need to endure through pain and doubt. Newbell shares theological insights and practical disciplines to train us for faithful, godly living over the long haul. The race is hard, but you are not running it alone. Find strength and courage here to endure and finish well.
Trillia Newbell is director of community outreach for the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention. A frequent conference speaker, her writing has appeared in Christianity Today, Desiring God, The Gospel Coalition, and more. Her books include Enjoy, Fear and Faith, United, and God's Very Good Idea. She and her family live near Nashville.
- <strong>god Promises To Finish The Good Work He Began In Us-but That Doesn't Come Without Bumps In The Road.</strong> Life Can Be Hard, Faith Can Wane, And Distractions Abound. Too Many Today Are At Risk Of Compromising Their Integrity Or Giving Up On Their Faith. How Can We Persevere To The End? Trillia Newbell, A Fellow Struggler On The Journey, Offers Encouragement And Hope For Us To Run The Race Well. While Life May Be Full Of Challenges, We Have A True And Real Hope In Jesus, Who Provides Us With What We Need To Endure Through Pain And Doubt. Newbell Shares Theological Insights And Practical Disciplines To Train Us For Faithful, Godly Living Over The Long Haul. The Race Is Hard, But You Are Not Running It Alone. Find Strength And Courage Here To Endure And Finish Well.
- 2. Jesus And The Cloud Of Witnesses
- 3. The Right Motivations
- 4. The Real Christian Life
- 5. Enduring And The Mind
- 6. Enduring In Society And The World
- 7. The Heart Needed, The Strength Supplied
- 8. Taking Steps In Practical Disciplines
- 9. Broken And Contrite
- 10. Don't Go It Alone
- 11. Falling And Getting Up
- 12. Looking To The Prize
- Appendix: What About Those Who Don’t Endure To The End?
- Discussion Questions
- About The Author