Self-Esteem (Lifeguide Bible Study Series)
LIFEGUIDE inductive studies offer a careful blend of Scriptural study and personal application - with flexible formats, extra notes on tough Bible passages, and plenty of helps and hints for leaders. Written by respected Christian authors and packed with thought-provoking...
Available Now.50+ Available
You may also like
LIFEGUIDE inductive studies offer a careful blend of Scriptural study and personal application - with flexible formats, extra notes on tough Bible passages, and plenty of helps and hints for leaders. Written by respected Christian authors and packed with thought-provoking reflection and discussion questions, these workbooks are ideal for small groups and personal study.
The world encourages you to love yourself, believe in yourself and tell yourself that you are intelligent, capable, beautiful, wonderful. But deep down, what do you most want to know? What does God think of you? What is your true worth?As Jack Kuhatschek leads you through nine Bible studies on self-esteem, you'll gain an essential understanding of who you are and how God is restoring you to wholeness.Now available in IVP's revised LifeGuide Bible Study format,Self-Esteemfeatures questions for starting group discussions and for personal reflection, as well as a new "Now or Later" section following each session.
Jack Kuhatschek is executive vice president and publisher for Baker Books (Baker Publishing Group, Grand Rapids, Michigan). He is the author of many Bible study guides and the books Applying the Bible and The Superman Syndrome.
- Getting The Most Out Of <em>self-esteem</em>
- 1. Wonderfully Made - <em>psalm 139</em>
- 2. Deeply Fallen - <em>romans 3:9-20</em>
- 3. Fully Forgiven - <em>hebrews 10:1-18</em>
- 4. Eternally Loved - <em>romans 8:28-39</em>
- 5. Greatly Blessed - <em>ephesians 1:3-14</em>
- 6. Old Yet New - <em>ephesians 4:17-32</em>
- 7. Weak Yet Strong - <em>2 Corinthians 12:1-10</em>
- 8. Poor Yet Rich - <em>1 Corinthians 4:8-13; 2 Corinthians 6:3-10</em>
- 9. Dying Yet Alive - <em>1 Corinthians 15:35-58</em>
- Leader's Notes