Smith Wigglesworth on Healing
Meet a minister's wife with only one day to live, a bride who is dying of appendicitis, a betrayed husband who is on the way to kill his wife, and a woman who is completely paralysed. Through Smith Wigglesworth's...
Available Now.10+ Available
You may also like
Meet a minister's wife with only one day to live, a bride who is dying of appendicitis, a betrayed husband who is on the way to kill his wife, and a woman who is completely paralysed.
Through Smith Wigglesworth's words and ministry, you will discover what happened in their lives and what can take place in your own life. Find out how you can. . .
Walk in divine health and wholeness
* Overcome the power of evil
* Experience God's power in your life
* Do the miracles that Christ did
* See the incurable healed
* Lead the lost to Christ
* Minister in God's anointing.
Here you will discover how you can personally receive God's healing touch and how God can use you to bring healing to others, just as He did through Smith Wigglesworth. Christ's transforming power and grace will change your life from ordinary to extraordinary.
Meet a bride who is dying of appendicitis, a young man who has been lame for eighteen years, a betrayed husband who is on his way to kill his wife, and a woman who is completely deaf. Discover what happens in their lives and what can take place in your own life. Not only can you be healed of your sicknesses, but God can use you to bring healing to others.
Smith Wigglesworth, often referred to as the Apostle of Faith, was one of the pioneers of the Pentecostal revival that occurred a century ago. Without human refinement and education he was able to tap into the infinite resources of God to bring divine grace to multitudes. Thousands came to Christian faith in his meetings, hundreds were healed of serious illnesses and diseases as supernatural signs followed his ministry. A deep intimacy with his heavenly Father and an unquestioning faith in God's Word brought spectacular results and provided an example for all true believers of the Gospel. - Publisher.
- Introduction1. The Power Of The Name2. He Himself Took Our Infirmities3. The Confidence That We Have In Him4. Deliverance To The Captives5. Dare To Believe God! Then Command!6. The Power To Bind And To Loose7. You Are The Christ8. How Multitudes Were Delivered9. Life In The Spirit10. Greater Works That These11. The Faith That Delivers12. The Ministry Of The Flaming Sword13. Launch Out14. The Moving Breath Of The Spirit15. Healings At My Meetings In Melbourne, Australia16. Abiding17. Common Sense18. Divine Life Brings Divine Health19. The Grace Of Long-suffering And The Gifts Of Healings20. I Am The Lord Who Heals Your21. What It Means To Be Made Well22. Is Anyone Sick?23. Do You Want To Be Made Well?24. The Words Of This Life25. The Active Life Of The Spirit-filled Believer