Songs For the Cross Centered Life
SONGS FOR THE CROSS CENTERED LIFE is dynamic worship CD, inspired by the book of the same title by CJ Mahaney. What the book does in print, this CD does in 14 cross-centered songs that remind us how to preach...
Unavailable. We are unsure when this item will be available to ship.0 Available.
You may also like
SONGS FOR THE CROSS CENTERED LIFE is dynamic worship CD, inspired by the book of the same title by CJ Mahaney. What the book does in print, this CD does in 14 cross-centered songs that remind us how to preach the gospel to ourselves. The songs incorporate various musical styles – ranging from Celtic to pop, classical to gospel rock – to extol and praise our risen Christ.
"A Christian's heart should be brimming every day with the song of Calvary ... If like me, you can't play an instrument, worship to recorded music. There is no better way to start each day than to employ songs and hymns that speak of the cross with clarity and power." – C.J. Mahaney, from THE CROSS CENTERED LIFE.
1. The Gospel Song
- 1. The Gospel SongSovereign Grace0:59
- 2. The Glories Of CalvarySovereign Grace0:59
- 3. Jesus My Only HopeSovereign Grace0:59
- 4. Wonderful SaviorSovereign Grace0:59
- 5. The Glory Of The CrossSovereign Grace0:59
- 6. The Fathomless LoveSovereign Grace0:59
- 7. The LookSovereign Grace0:59
- 8. I Will Glory In My RedeemerSovereign Grace0:59
- 9. Only In The CrossSovereign Grace0:59
- 10. Glory ToSovereign Grace0:59
- 11. I Come By The BloodSovereign Grace0:59
- 12. Before The CrossSovereign Grace0:59
- 13. Alas And Did My Savior BleedSovereign Grace0:59
- 14. Before The ThroneSovereign Grace0:59
- 15. The Gospel Song (reprise)Sovereign Grace0:59
The mission of Sovereign Grace Music is to provide Christ-exalting songs and training for local churches. We call it Sound+Doctrine. We've been doing it for 30 years now, primarily to serve the family of churches known as Sovereign Grace Ministries. We're happy that our songs are reaching a broader audience, and want to join the many others who are encouraging biblically informed, heartfelt, Spirit-empowered singing in the church. Like Charles Wesley, we wish we had "a thousand tongues to sing our great Redeemer's praise." We pray the songs we write will produce the same desire in you, your family, and your church, for the never ending glory of God!