Out of StockAvailable to Order
You May Also Like
- 1. KindnessDave Andrews0:59
- 2. All We Ever Talk AboutDave Andrews0:59
- 3. SorryDave Andrews0:59
- 4. What Are We Gonna Do?Dave Andrews0:59
- 5. We BelieveDave Andrews0:59
- 6. Jesus For Prime MinisterDave Andrews0:59
- 7. Not For MeDave Andrews0:59
- 8. WannaDave Andrews0:59
- 9. Keep On Goin`Dave Andrews0:59
- 10. One DayDave Andrews0:59
- 11. Do ItDave Andrews0:59
Dave, his wife Ange, and their family, have lived and worked in intentional communities with marginalised groups of people in Australia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India and Nepal for more than thirty years. He now lives in a large joint household with his wife, children, grandchildren and others in an inner city community in Brisbane, Australia.
Dave is particularly interested in radical spirituality, incarnational community and the dynamics of personal and social transformation. He is author of many books and articles, including Christi-Anarchy; Not Religion, But Love; Building a Better World; and Compassionate Community Work manual exploring the principles and practices of Christ-like community work.
Most recently he has written Hey, Be And See; See What I Mean? and Plan B a contemporary trilogy on the Beatitudes.