Spirituality of Gratitude
2015 Readers' Choice Award Winner "Deep gratitude springs up from within," writes pastor and bestselling Korean author Joshua Choonmin Kang. "To become truly grateful is incredibly difficult, but the difficulty of the process makes the results all the...
Available for immediate download.
You may also like
2015 Readers' Choice Award Winner
"Deep gratitude springs up from within," writes pastor and bestselling Korean author Joshua Choonmin Kang. "To become truly grateful is incredibly difficult, but the difficulty of the process makes the results all the more lovely." God invites us to enter into this world of thankfulness at every moment in our lives, even in the hard times-perhaps especially then. Pastor Kang continues: "Gratitude heals us and holds us, tethering us to one another, offering us joy and strength." As with Deep-Rooted in Christ, this book has fifty-two short chapters that can be read in weekly sabbath reflection or daily devotional use. So come and discover a spirituality of gratitude.
Joshua Choonmin Kang is pastor of The Oriental Mission Church in Los Angeles, California, with 7,000 in attendance each Sunday. He is also the author of thirty books in Korean, including Leadership of the Spiritual Giant, Meditating the Word to Be Like Jesus and God's Grace That Turns the Life Around. Combined sales of his Korean titles are over 1.5 million. He has recently had published in English Deep-Rooted in Christ: the way of Transformation.
- <ul> <li>2015 Readers' Choice Award Winner</li> </ul> "deep Gratitude Springs Up From Within," Writes Pastor And Bestselling Korean Author Joshua Choonmin Kang. "to Become Truly Grateful Is Incredibly Difficult, But The Difficulty Of The Process Makes The Results All The More Lovely." God Invites Us To Enter Into This World Of Thankfulness At Every Moment In Our Lives, Even In The Hard Times-perhaps Especially Then. Pastor Kang Continues: "gratitude Heals Us And Holds Us, Tethering Us To One Another, Offering Us Joy And Strength." As With <em>deep-rooted In Christ</em>, This Book Has Fifty-two Short Chapters That Can Be Read In Weekly Sabbath Reflection Or Daily Devotional Use. So Come And Discover A Spirituality Of Gratitude.
- <strong>part I: A Source Of Grace</strong>
- 2. The Grace Of Endurance 3. The Grace Of Descending4. The Grace Of Isolation 5. Grace At Our Lowest Place
- <strong>part Ii: What We Are Grateful For</strong>
- 6. Brokenness7. Thorns 8. Vulnerability9. Making Space For Miracles10. Deficiency11. Emptying Ourselves12. Seeing The Good13. Slowness
- <strong>part Iii: The Power Of Gratitude</strong>
- 14. Learning To See The Small Things15. Softening Hearts16. Hope For The Hopeless17. Tasting The Bitter And The Sweet18. The Opportunity To Learn19. The Gift Of Time20. The Shadow Of God’s Hand21. The Grace To Restart22. Take Care Of The Roots23. Shaping Our Relationships
- <strong>part Iv: The Spiritual Gifts Of Gratitude</strong>
- 24. The Wisdom Of Letting Go25. Solitude26. Encouragement27. Rebuilding Broken Bridges28. The Power Of Expression29. Creative Responsiveness30. Obstacles31. Transforming The Mundane32. Humility: The Root Of Gratitude
- <strong>part V: The Path To Gratitude</strong>
- 33. The Key Of Prayer34. The Gift Hidden In Difficulties35. The Love Of The Cross36. The Cross And The Resurrection37. Beauty38. The Love Of Parents39. Mystery40. Good Books41. An Art Of Life42. The Joy Of Playing43. Strange Places44. Silence45. A Holy Touch46. Contentment47. Tears48. The Comma49. Holy Darkness50. Holy Curiosity51. A Quiet Spirit52. The Glory Of God