Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible (Kjv Based)
This updated edition of Strong's Exhaustive Concordance takes James Strong's monumental work and updates it to be even more useful to the modern reader. It maintains all of the features that have made Strong's indispensable for over 100 years:...
In Stock35 available
You May Also Like
This updated edition of Strong's Exhaustive Concordance takes James Strong's monumental work and updates it to be even more useful to the modern reader.
It maintains all of the features that have made Strong's indispensable for over 100 years:
- Allows the reader to easily find all biblical occurrences of a word in the King James Version
- Points the reader to the underlying Hebrew and Greek words
- Uses the Strong's numbering system which is used in many of the new study tools of today
And adds new features that make it even more useful:
- Corrected, updated, and expanded using the latest computer technology
- Extra-clear typesetting and page design make this edition readable and easy to navigate
- Updated and improved Hebrew and Greek dictionaries tie each word to the Greek or Hebrew root
- Includes maps and additional Bible study aids
- Clear edge-tab indexing for handier use
"Strong's Exhaustive Concordance deserves a place next to your Bible as one of the most valuable and versatile tools of Bible study ever developed. Students of the Bible have long used concordances to go in search of lost riches within the pages of Scripture. Few, however, make full use of the wealth of resources offered in Strong's - from doing word and thematic studies to probing the deeper meanings embedded in the original languages of the Bible ... Go beyond mere searches for lost verses and hone your skills by utilizing this tool's more advanced features."
- from the Introduction
Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible is a classic that has stood the test of time and is as useful to the Bible student today as it was when it was first published decades ago. This reference work is a must for the desk of every teacher, preacher, and Bible reader. This edition includes new typeface making it more readable, updated and improved Hebrew and Greek dictionaries, maps and additional Bible study aids, the words of Christ in red, and clear edge-tab indexing for handier use.
James Strong (1822-1894) was born in New York and graduated from Wesleyan University. Although a Methodist layman, he was professor of biblical literature at Troy University and of exegetical theology at Drew Theological Seminary. Dr. Strong was the author of a number of works, including the famous Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible.