:You have been summoned.Life is complicated, and sometimes we feel stuck or adrift. But God has been at work in your life, and he's still working in you. God is calling men to a deeper life of faith, surrender and...
Available Now.3 Available
You may also like
:You have been summoned.Life is complicated, and sometimes we feel stuck or adrift. But God has been at work in your life, and he's still working in you. God is calling men to a deeper life of faith, surrender and commitment. You can learn to recognize where he's leading you and what he's calling you to become.Life coach Daniel Allen knows what it's like to be summoned by God. He shares how he heard God's wake-up call on his life and what it takes to find a life of fulfillment, passion and purpose. This honest guide gives practical, real-life advice for shaping a godly view of manhood, building character and growing in spiritual practices and leadership. From his own experience, Allen addresses common pitfalls that trip men up and shows how you can thrive in your faith, vocation and relationships. God is shaping you into a leader, and he is sending you out to serve others around you.There's more to this life. Step up and answer the call to deeper discipleship.
- <strong>part I: Summoned: Discovering Our Call And Life Direction</strong>
- 1. God Calling: You’ve Been Summoned.2. Surrender: Lay Down The Stuff That Gets In The Way.
- <strong>part Ii: Shaped: Cultivating Integrity And Influence</strong>
- 3. Finding It: Focus Where You Are Till God Leads You To What’s Next.4. Porn: It’s Time To Come Clean. No More Hiding And Pretending.5. Relationships: Do The Hard Work, Like Forgiveness.6. Baggage: Get The Help You Need To Deal With Your Stuff.7. Bosses: Respect Those In Authority; Use Yours To Serve.8. Blind Spots: Find Out What You’re Not Seeing.8. Lost In Transition: Lean Into Jesus In The In-between Times.
- <strong>part Iii: Sent: Stepping Up To Lead And Serve Others</strong>
- 9. Getting Direction: Seek God’s Guidance.10. Making Meaning: Help Them See Why It Matters.11. Plugging In: Cry Out To God For Help.13. Fighting Back: War’s At Your Door; Stand Up And Fight.
- <strong>part Iv: Supported: Connecting With Those Who Help Us</strong>
- 14. Mentors: Seek And Share Timely Resources.15. Other Men: Connect With Spiritual Fathers And Brothers.
- Conclusionnotesreferencesabout The Author