Surviving High School (Us Edition)
Getting on top of High School success. The High School years can be the most exciting - yet overwhelming - years of your life! Inside this book, you'll find all the tools and advice you'll need to help make...
You May Also Like
Getting on top of High School success.
The High School years can be the most exciting - yet overwhelming - years of your life! Inside this book, you'll find all the tools and advice you'll need to help make these years easier. If you are already in High School, or planning to go soon - YOU MUST READ THIS BOOK!
You'll find out:
* What you can do now to prepare for your first year of High School
* Key steps you can take to ensure you settle into the High School routine
* How to make new friends, deal with bullies, and get along with your teachers
* All the organizational tools and tips you'll need to ensure success in High School
* How to tackle that stressful word: Homework!
* Why it's so important to take care of yourself during High School, and tips on coping with stress
* ... and much, much more!
Sharon Witt has been immersed in the teen world for over two decades in her role as a secondary educator, author and presenter to adolescents and their parents around Australia.
Sharon is also a regular media commentator on parenting and educational issues and is often called upon to comment on radio, print media and national television. She currently appears nationally on Australia's breakfast television show, Sunrise and is the 'Child Whisperer' on Melbourne's Light FM's Ken & Lucy breakfast program and the Gold Coast's Juice FM
She is also the author of the bestselling Teen Talk series of books that have helped many thousands of teenagers in Australia, and beyond, to navigate their adolescent journey. Her parenting book Teen Talk- Parent Talk, was shortlisted for the Australian Christian Publishers awards in 2012.
Sharon is passionate about equipping educators and parents in understanding key issues affecting our young people, and providing practical strategies for helping them make positive choices. She lives in Melbourne, Australia with her very supportive husband Andrew and two amazing teenagers.