The 23Rd Psalm (Lifeguide Bible Study Series)
Available Now50+ Available
You may also like
Psalm 23 pictures life as deeply secure and richly blessed--life lived with awareness of God's intimate love for us. It speaks to our deepest longings and fears, which may be why we return to this psalm so often. Yet frequent exposure to it may result in overfamiliarity. These studies help us discover its wisdom by pulling in other texts that show the same attributes of God--who guides us, protects us, feeds us and much more.This LifeGuide Bible Study in IVP's revised format features questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, as well as a new "Now or Later" section following each session to help you act on what you learn.
Juanita Ryan is a clinical nurse specialist with an M.S.N. in psychiatric mental health nursing. She has taught mental health nursing at Bethel University, Rio Hondo Community College and Biola University. She is currently a therapist in private practice at Brea Family Counseling Center in Brea, California. She is the author or coauthor of over thirty InterVarsity Press Bible studies, and most recntly Soul Repair.
- Getting The Most Out Of <em>the 23rd Psalm</em>
- 1. The God Who Shepherds Us: Psalm 23
- 2. The God Who Invites Us To Rest: Matthew 11:25-30
- 3. The God Who Guides Us: Psalm 25
- 4. The God Who Is With Us: Psalm 34
- 5. The God Who Comforts Us: Isaiah 40:9-11, 25-31
- 6. The God Who Feeds Us: Isaiah 55
- 7. The God Who Heals Us: Isaiah 61:1-3
- 8. The God Who Blesses Us: Psalm 40
- 9. The God Who Is Our True Home: Psalm 16
- Leader's Notes