The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families
This guide offers lessons in creating and sustaining a strong family culture in a trbulent world. With the same insight, simplicity and practical wisdom that propelled The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Stephen R. Covey focuses on the primary...
Out of StockAvailable to Order
You May Also Like
This guide offers lessons in creating and sustaining a strong family culture in a trbulent world. With the same insight, simplicity and practical wisdom that propelled The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Stephen R. Covey focuses on the primary concern of society today - the family.;No family is free from challenges, from its own members or from the outside world. In this book, Covey shows how the seven habits create a powerful framework of timeless, universal and self-evident principles that enable family members to effectively communicate their problems and resolve them. He also shows how families can move from a problem-solving to a creative mind-set, focusing on accomplishing goals and contributing together in meaningful ways.;Sharing experiences from his own life and also from the lives of many families who are striving to live these principles, Covey teaches you how you can* become an agent of change in your family; create a family mission statement - a compelling, unifying expression of shared vision and values; make family a priority, even in the midst of a turbulent world; work together effectively to come up with new, third-alternative solutions; and shift your focus from survival (barely making it yourselves) to significance (making a real difference in your family and in the world).;Covey demonstrates how the principles of the habits can be used to build the kind of strong, loving family that lasts for generations. As Covey says, When you raise your children, you are also raising your grandchildren. He shows that building a strong family is not a matter of nature or nurture, but of choice.
Recognized as one of Time magazine's 25 most influential Americans, Stephen R. Covey has dedicated his life to demonstrating how every person can truly control their destiny with profound, yet straightforward guidance. As an internationally respected leadership authority, family expert, teacher, organizational consultant, and author, his advice has given insight to millions. He has sold over 20 million books sold (in 38 languages), and "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People" was named the #1 Most Influential Business Book of the Twentieth Century. His most recent major book, "The 8th Habit",C
- You're Going To Be "off Track" 90 Per Cent Of The Time - So What?
- Habit 1 - Be Proactive - Becoming An Agent Of Change In Your Family
- Habit 2 - Begin With The End In Mind - Developing A Family Mission
- Habit 3 - Put First Things First - Making Family A Priority In A Turbulent
- Habit 4 - Think "win-win" - Moving From Me To We
- Habit 5 - Seek First To Understand... Then To Be Understood - Solving
- Family Problems Through Empathic Communication
- Habit 6 - Synergize - Building Family Unity Through Celebrating
- Habit 7 - Sharpen The Saw - Renewing The Family Spirit Through Traditions
- From Survival... To Stability... To Success... To Significance.