The Big Fight: Christian Men Vs. the World, Flesh & Devil
Christian men are in a battle where the stakes are high and the enemy is strong. There is a trinity of evil at work in the world that will knock us out of the fight if it can. This short,...
In Stock1 available
You May Also Like
Christian men are in a battle where the stakes are high and the enemy is strong. There is a trinity of evil at work in the world that will knock us out of the fight if it can. This short, punchy and practical book will help believing blokes of all ages and from all walks of life to contend for the faith against these aggressive opponents. Each short chapter includes people stories, discussion questions, a Bible study and some suggestions of where to go for further help. Read. Digest. Pray. And come out of your corner with renewed strength and determination when the bell goes.
Tim Thornborough is an editor and publisher with the Good Book Company, abd the author and ediitor of numerous books tracts and ministry tools. Some his recent publications are >Workers for the Harvest Field, Why did Jesus die? and Why did Jesus rise?.
Richard Coekin is Senior Pastor of the Co-Mission Initiative, a church planting network, and Chairman of Christian Conventions in London, England. He describes himself as 'a forgiven sinner, married to an angel (Sian) and father of five fabulous kids'.
- Introduction: The Enemy
- Guilt: How Do I Deal With The Memory Of The Things I've Done? Richard Coekin
- Gold: Why Do I Find It Hard To Be Generous With My Time And Money? Matt Fuller
- Grog: I Love A Drink, But How Often Is Too Often? Tim Thornborough
- Gossip: Why Does My Mouth Keep Getting Me Into Trouble? Mike Mckinley
- Games: Is It Wrong To Be So Passionate About Winning? Richard Perkins
- Girls: Why Do I Still Struggle With Temptation? Jason Roach
- Grumbling: Why Am I So Bad Tempered When Things Don't Go My Way? Trevor Archer
- Gifts: My Life Seems So Ordinary. Why Hasn't God Given Me More? Wanyeki Mahiaini
- Gogglebox: How Can I Stop Watching Too Much Of The Wrong Things? Wes Mcnabb
- Good News: Why Is It Such A Struggle To Tell Others About Christ? Paul Clarke
- Conclusion: Grace