:Planting churches is challenging enough. Doing so in a way that reflects the viral movement of the early New Testament church is even more difficult. To meet this challenge, today's planters and pastors need to develop the right skills for...
In Stock3 available
You May Also Like
:Planting churches is challenging enough. Doing so in a way that reflects the viral movement of the early New Testament church is even more difficult. To meet this challenge, today's planters and pastors need to develop the right skills for the journey ahead and learn from experienced guides who have created sustainable missional and incarnational congregations.JR Woodward (author of Creating a Missional Culture) and Dan White Jr. have trained church planters all over North America. In this book, they will help you gain eight key competencies crucial for church planting:
It's not enough to understand why the church needs more missional and incarnational congregations. This book will also show you how to get there. It is ideal for use with a team so that you can create churches that flourish and launch their own congregations. This is the church as movement, the way Jesus has called our congregations to live and move in the world.
- :foreword By Alan Hirschintroductionprologue: Jesus And Movement
- <strong>part I: Distributing</strong>
- 1. Movement Mentality2. Polycentric Leadership
- <strong>part Ii: Discipleship</strong>
- 3. Being Disciples4. Making Disciples
- <strong>part Iii: Designing</strong>
- 5. Missional Theology6. Ecclesial Architecture
- <strong>part Iv: Doing</strong>
- 7. Community Formation8. Incarnational Practiceepilogue: Living In Light Of God's Future