It's time for a new kind of man. The Code is a twelve-point honour code for a man to live out his faith in Christ by. Through some serious straight-talking, you will be given the charge to live an uncompromised,...
Available Now.10+ Available
You may also like
It's time for a new kind of man. The Code is a twelve-point honour code for a man to live out his faith in Christ by. Through some serious straight-talking, you will be given the charge to live an uncompromised, Jesus-centred life, bringing change to yourself and the world around you. Keep it in your back pocket, refer to it often and start to become the man you know you ought to be. The Code is the foundation for the Codelife movement of Christian Vision for Men. Written by Carl Beech, Nathan Blackaby and Ian Manifold at CVM (To coincide with the 30th anniversary of Christian Vision for Men (CVM), this is a revised and updated special edition.)
A member of the Evangelical Alliance council, Carl Beech is an enthusiast for Japanese motorbikes and an endurance cyclist. After earning a degree in engineering, he worked variously as a financial consultant, church planter, youth worker, and senior pastor of a large multi-congregation church. A
- 4 About The Authors
- 6 Introduction
- 11 Code I: Jesus Is My Captain, Brother, Rescuer And Friend.
- 22 Code Ii: I Owe Everything To Him. I Will Do Anything For Him.
- 30 Code Iii: I Will Unashamedly Make Him Known In All I Do And Say.
- 40 Code Iv: I Will Not Cheat In Anything, Personal Or Professional.
- 47 Code V: I Will Look Away From The Gutter But Be Prepared To Pull People Out Of It.
- 58 Code Vi: I Will Keep My Body Fit And Free From All Addictions.
- 67 Code Vii: I Will Put The Welfare Of Those Closest To Me Before My Own Welfare.
- 76 Code Viii: I Will Treat All Men And Women As Brothers And Sisters.
- 84 Code Ix: I Will Lead As He Would Lead. I Will Honour My Leaders Provided This Also Honours Him.
- I Will Follow Him In Company With My Sisters And Brothers.
- 93 Code X: I Will Use My Strength To Protect The Weak And Stand Against The Abuse Of Power.
- 100 Code Xi: I Will Protect The World God Has Made.
- 111 Code Xii: If I Fail I Will Not Give Up. He Never Gives Up On Me.